The Red and the Green, sneak peek into whats coming.......

Shripad

ex-Mod
ati%20vs%20AMD.jpg

Well I wont bore you with talks at the moment.

Just sneak peak at what to expect in the review section in 2-3 days ;)

Stay tuned ;)

go on!
I'd like to add few points here
Do compare them on
> 4AA/8AF & 8AA/16AF..
> CPU Utilization with HD Playback on UVD2 & VP2..
> Image & Video Quality Screen Shots..
I hope, if above tests would be included, this review gonna be great one..:hap2:

^Got it from itdepot re, price acc. to their site is 4k, will check with Delta later, i think they have the A 1200 also, might review that as well :D

Dark Star said:
OMG :D Funky dada waiting for another detailed review :) Congrats on the testing :S stuff :)

Whats the base btw ? Nice Monster :)

Do you mean the background?

its one of the large piece of the foam sheet. Bought a big 6x6 foot sheet for doing DICE benching. Half was left. And looked like a perfect background for pics :p

Damn it.. Had it only been a GTX280 in place of that.. :p

Results'd be quite obvious, isn't it?? :p

Very well, U dont trust these reviews either; :p

BTW a review of the Xigmatek S1283 will be put up in 2 days max. :)

Funky sir, its sneak peek FYI and not peak!! :p

gannu said:
Damn it.. Had it only been a GTX280 in place of that.. :p

Results'd be quite obvious, isn't it?? :p

Very well, U dont trust these reviews either; :p

BTW a review of the Xigmatek S1283 will be put up in 2 days max. :)

Funky sir, its sneak peek FYI and not peak!! :p

Like I said, expect typos in anything that is not gone through editing process :p

Results are not as obvious as i thought they would be. The AA is making things interesting :p

Nice brains used for the Hulk thing :D

seems to be a good one..lets see if Red is really gonna take over Green or green is coming out with something better than Red :p

Actually all benchmarking is done. Got it done today. Now only if this freakin heatsink comes off. Its too much PITA to undress this card :p

So many lock in clips. I unlock one, and as soon as move to unlock next, first one again locks :mad:

Genuninely scary stuff taking apart GTX 260. First time in years I have found something as difficult to take apart.

Nvidia is shy, dont want to reveal :p

The thing is, I can just pull it apart hard, but I do want to keep the card intact :p Its too easy to damage it while removing the damn backplate.

Back