The Techstation Cabinet

Amarbir

Skilled
Guys ,

This Is the First Consignment of Material From Our USA Office ,I Recieved My Techstation Original Cabbie From That Location ,This is How it Looks Like ,I Will Assemble The system And Also Post Step By Step Instructions .

I Will Assembly My Data Recovery Rig On This Cabbie .What a Masterpiece .

Congos mate, looks awesome... a dream tool for reviewers and guys into benchmarking

I think u had some IC for the same a while ago

Spectre said:
Congos mate, looks awesome... a dream tool for reviewers and guys into benchmarking

I think u had some IC for the same a while ago

Sir ,

Yup This is a Dream Cabbie For Reviewers ,I Need It For My data recovery rig .Thats About It .

ashvarybabul said:
If I would be using it, a thick layer of dust will deposit in it only in a week....
Coz of dustiness in the city...

Thats exactly what I thought. It wont take 3 days for dust to settle in layers :p

kushagra2008 said:
Now, I can see it :D

It looks awesome ;)

Thanks ,

I Will Assemble It On diwali Day And Add It Here ,No On Sunday Cos i Remembered My wife will kill me if i use a computer on diwali day lolz

:clap: :clap:Amarbir ji :clap::clap: i would have bought this if my terrace wasn't leaking :p great stuff ! keep it coming !:cool2:

Spectre said:

Not quite, I'd say. From the looks of it, I doubt if a tower heatsink like the TRUE would fit due to the height restrictions - notice the rails for mounting the hard drive in the pic.

The top shelf should've been slightly taller IMO.

Amarbir, is the PSU/optical drive screwed to the shelf or is it simply kept on top of it?

Gannu said:
Not quite, I'd say. From the looks of it, I doubt if a tower heatsink like the TRUE would fit due to the height restrictions - notice the rails for mounting the hard drive in the pic.

The top shelf should've been slightly taller IMO.

Amarbir, is the PSU/optical drive screwed to the shelf or is it simply kept on top of it?

Wrong ,

There Are Two Models Of The Same

The Original and Top Deck Model Of The Techstation

As Far As Your query is Concerned In The Cabbie I Got The Left One Its just Kept there .The SMPS .:) .I Am Writing a Article In My Forum Once Its Done i will Transfer The Same In TE .Though I will Give You the Glimpse Of What All I Have Written Last Few Hours Shortly .

Back