The wait ends...finally

raj_pol

Skilled
:) :) After a long time was finally able to get my rig up and running..

Bought these parts this saturday..

CM 690 -4150

Sparkle 8600gt(512MB) -6100

2 gb Transcend ram--2600

Add 4 % taxes..Total came to 13550

Had bought these other parts before

CM 500watts igreen psu
Seagate sata2 320 gb
Asus P5KC
Intel 6750

The rest of the parts were from before including an uber HP d8894 15 inch crt:rofl: :rofl:

p.s I am sory for no pics will post them during the deepawali hols along with an entry in rig gallery

:) Thanks Rio...

Can you direct me to some proper softwares for benchmarkin and checking the overall health of the system...

The asus pc probe shows mobo temp as around 35C and prccy as 19C..:huh:

Not quite correct maybe

hey...congrats Raj. bloody good RAM prices :O post a pic of stuff inside the CM 690, i wanna see how much space does it have.

Btw Raj, let me know which store you got the recent stuff from... building a PC for a friend this weekend.

nice oen omg 13500 k :O

i bought dual core amd 4400x/2 adn m2m-e also 500 watt and cabinet and 2 gb for 2.2k and gaming mouse for 15k onyl why too high price :S

anywhere long for built new rig

btw i got that free card form my cousin last months :p

you 15 CRT is old stone age :rofl:

are you sure 19c for you mo tem :O

hey what is you ide at you cpu and loading pls post that screen shot and gpu too ;)

congrats mate... and let us know what you upgraded from :)... Let us know the complete specs of both your old as well as the new system...

Collect some more cash and get yourself a 19" if not a 22" LCD... Good luck for that :)

:) Yup next month I am buying a 22 inch....friend's in dell :p

Okay now for the specs. Please do not laugh :tongue: :tongue:

Old :p P3 700Mhz, 192 MB ram, 15 ich crt, creative inspire 5.1, sound blaster live, genius ergo 525, iball keyboard, apc 650 VA ups.

Other then the new things mntioned in the first post I am reusing the other stuff

Back