The Western Digital VelociRaptors 10,000 RPM Speed Busters - From Lynx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amarbir

Skilled
Guys ,

We Are Now Getting Stocks Of WDC 10K RPM HDD And The Deals Of The Same Would Be Poured Here In This Thread .Another One From Me Today :)

The Western Digital VelociRaptor Series HDD 10K SATA HDD's

2433m0l.jpg

Well We Would Be Getting These Speed Busters In 3.5" And Also In 2.5" .The Entire Line Would Be Here For Grabs .People Craving For Performance Should Not Look Further .
Pricing :Model WD4500HLHX @ Rs :15,000/- Shipped [ Its a 450GB ,SATA-6 ,10K,32MB ]

Buy From Lynx Website - >Western Digital Raptor 450 GB On Lynx_india

Buy From Lynx Ebay Store - > Not available

Stock Status

Will Get This Back To Back In No Time Frame

Pricing :Model WD3000HLFS @ Rs :10,732/- Shipped [ Its a 300GB ,SATA-3 ,10K,16MB ]

Buy From Lynx Website - >Western Digital Raptor 300GB On Lynx-India

Buy From Lynx Ebay Store - > Not available

Stock Position

Ready Stock Locally In chandigarh For Fast Delivery

Sorry for being out of context, but when I chat on lynx-india and ask about a ebay listing for hard drives, Im told that you are handling only audio stuff. So Im not sure who to ask for ebay listings.

You seem to have a great price on the WD 2tb greens, but it is not on ebay. Any chance they can be listed ?

vinayaga said:
Sorry for being out of context, but when I chat on lynx-india and ask about a ebay listing for hard drives, Im told that you are handling only audio stuff. So Im not sure who to ask for ebay listings.

You seem to have a great price on the WD 2tb greens, but it is not on ebay. Any chance they can be listed ?
Sir ,

On Chats I Take Care of everything other then computers ,abhinav does that .We are making new stores on ebay india and have removed all our listing on ebay now .We will have different stores handling different things ,Like

The-Audiostore -> Handling All Audio

Lynx-India - > Virtually Anything [ But Currently Offline ]

Others -> For Other Stuff .

Hence Listing Is Not Possible Yet ,

Guys ,

Sold Off The 450 And Now Have Stock of The 300GB Ready For Dispatch .Editing Post No1 to Add The 300 Gb Rates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back