img597.png

img596.png

img595.png

img593.png

img591y.png

img589.png

img588.png

Best album of all time for me.

super stuff man....guess u got it from amazon uk?? wasn't sure of the inside contents..thanks for the info...getting it when price falls again :D

Looks FAB! Damages?
Thanks bro. damages 7K

Duuuuuuuddddde, where did you get this from?? Total droolmaal.....
Thanks. Got it from FK.
Effin Brilliant \m/
?Thanks vicky
super stuff man....guess u got it from amazon uk?? wasn't sure of the inside contents..thanks for the info...getting it when price falls again :D
Thanks mate. Bought it from FK. Recently amazon UK decreased price for all immersion editions. DSOTM is currently at 59 GBP. But I thought there will be some custom charges coz, in the box there are other items than books and CD/DVD/BD. And apart from that wait was there. So decided to buy locally.
where the hell did you get it from man??? Epic purchase!
Thanks mate.
Awesome. Where you got this from. This is their best album.
Thanks bud. FK is the place mate. All 3 immersion and discovery edition is available there.

Thanks mate.
AWESOME STUFF. I salute you for taking the trouble to get this ....
Are dude, It's available on Flipkart. There's no trouble mate.
The Dark Side Of The Moon - Immersion music | Music | Flipkart.com English Audio CD 2011

landmark online store is selling the same for 6796
The Dark Side Of The Moon- Immersion Boxset - Buy online at Landmarkonthenet.com

amazon UK is selling for 59 GBP.

"The Wall" immersion and "Wish you were here" immersion are also available on landmarkonthenet.com and flipkart. As well as discovery edition and "Oh! by the way" edition

Back