Thermalright AM2 bracket

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have a thermalright Si-128 AM2 bracket for that can be shipped to kolkata??

I might be needing it near future..

Try this place in case you dont find it locally - $2.49 ... check if they will ship to India

Thermalright AM2 (rev B) bracket

Prime is expecting a stock of Thermalright Heat Sinks shortly - after they get their stuff check with them if they have a spare.

By-the-way I tried the Vantec 120mm Stealth fan on the SI-128 ... was very silent and vibration free - but only 1450 RPM so CPU idle temp was about 2 - 3C higher then the Panaflo Medium Speed 2100 RPM fan. This Vantec fan is available in Mumbai.

thanks for the quick reply..can you tell me around what time prime will start stocking the TR stuff?

and it feels good to know someone remembers a post i made some long time back..:), i'm still hunting for a good fan..

I'm going to Prime tomm. I'm asking him about the revC bracket for myself. Will ask about revB as well :)

YOU will know when the Thermalrights arrive at Prime - you will hear me announcing the news from the roof tops of TE :eek:hyeah: They were first due before April then the date was pushed back to tomorrow and now it is postponed to next weekend .... I suppose it will go on this way for a while. :no:
The Vantec 120mm Stealth fan is a pretty well made fan. I suppose because it is slow and silent it is named stealth. I get a temp of around 38 - 40C idle with my Opteron 175 CPU using this fan - stock CPU speed and room temp around 32C. I think anything in the region of 2000+ RPM in most 120mm fan would be a bit noisy - I run the Panaflo at 1650 RPM as at 2100 RPM it is a noisy. I saw some Papst 120mm fans at Lamington road last week - priced at around 1200 - 1400 each !!! Really SOLID fans these Papsts - dont know their RPM or CFM.

@zhopuday: thanx..:)

@Eazy: yup i too had seen those vantecs at ebay..
but i'm looking at something more meaty, somehting above 60cfm..
will mr gulbir be so kind so as to bring some good quality fans aswell?..nexus or panaflo would be sooooo nice..:huh:

edit: btw, do the mods feel this thread is going ot? i'm still willing to buy if anyone has anything to sell..

tirthankar said:
will mr gulbir be so kind so as to bring some good quality fans aswell?..

Ooops - I forgot - Gulbir mentioned that he is ordering Silverstone Cases PSU's and..... FANS... !! But this will take at least a month to arrive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back