FS: Cabinets Thermaltake Level 10 GT + Free Roccat Apuri USB Port Cum Mouse Bungee !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
For Sale !

• Time of Purchase: 28th July 2011

• Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: Yes | 43 Days

• Reason for Sale: Cosmos II or Xigmatek Elysium.

• Purchase Invoice Available: Yes

• Product Condition: Amazing Condition IMHO, You may click here for a small thread I created when I bought it besides please note:-

1. All the LED Lights & Fans & Switches etc are 100% Functional
  2. Front 2 out of 4 usb 2.0 & top 1 out of 2 usb.3.0 are non Functional { Hence offering the Roccat Apuri to Compensate ;-) }
  3. Few usual usage marks behind the case owing to frequent updates & Cleaning, shown in pics
  4. All of it is displayed in pics & nothing to hide, the Case is as its shown in pics
  5. The Plexiglass/side panel plastic still has the scratch guard on & never removed

• Accessories Included: Manual, warranty card, headphone stand, Screws etc in short All that comes with it, except the Box as it got damaged last year
  • Product Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra.
  • Preferred Courier: Would prefer Mumbaikars to avoid shipping this Baby Elephant but I can do that with Mutual cooperation with Buyer :)
  • Shipping Charges: 50% of Actuals
  • Payment Options: Cash, Bank transfer

PLEASE NOTE: Any lowballing, trolling, crapping will be ignored and REPORTED, If you really have concern etc then kindly p.m, If you dont want to buy then dont post or pm & cry about pricing & expert opinions etc . Also Wont be Selling the Roccat separately

Just for my knowledge, If the cabinet is under warranty, why dont you get the damaged USB etc replaced ?
Are the USB ports not covered under warranty ?

@shravank30 yeah i wish that too, but I don't think they would cover physical damage as this is the doing of my 2 year toddlers ;-) hence I am offering the roccat apuri as a Complementary ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:
I will take it in a few days if its not sold. Please keep me in line till Friday. I am in pune so picking it up should not be a problem.

Saif...Just a little curious, Did you try replacing the ports for a cost..Something like spares from the distributor...Is it possible.

I am in talks but not sure about the outcome, hence offering ROCCCAT APURI, If I get the replacement, I shall give that to the buyer too. . . . Hope that answers & Bump...... ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back