Thermaltake Level 10 GT..... yoooohoooooo

have been waiting for this baby for long now and today it finally arrive..d
posting first pics.... will soon post the full build shortly in a day or two at an apt thread....
and as per the authorised dealer here in mumbai im the first person to get one in mumbai..

what will go in this?....
gigabyte p67a ud7
i7 2600K
ocz revodrive x2 240 gb
asus gtx 580 direct cui
lg dvdrw
seasonic x 850watt
lots of fans and led fans
outside is benq led2410

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
rest all will mention soon in the thread...attaching first pic

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

congratulations..thats an awesome purchase..and more pics please...possibly with step by step installations you do...

Damages coming soo?? Why would you want to post the price also later, you already have the product with you!! I don't know, seems a little weird.

But congrats nevertheless on the new cabinet :)

OverlorD said:
I am sorry if this offends you, but I have simply one question:

Why?

I guess maybe it's because it looks so much different than other regular cabinets. I remember having bought my Lian Li last year and ended up splurging 20k on it just because it was worth having something different than the usual cabinets in the market which were so readily available. Ofcourse, the Lian Li had top build quality.

U DA MAN Black Hawk !!!! ...Cheers Thanks :)
Black_Hawk said:
I guess maybe it's because it looks so much different than other regular cabinets. I remember having bought my Lian Li last year and ended up splurging 20k on it just because it was worth having something different than the usual cabinets in the market which were so readily available. Ofcourse, the Lian Li had top build quality.

so this cabinet alone cost about a mid range pc...

in other words Thermaltake Level 10 GT=mid range pc...:huh:

goddamn and what if he keeps it in is room:ashamed: and cant express this beauty to outside world...

anyways congrats for your new :clap:cabby, and whats the damages???

Thanks Folks :) for all those who wanted to know the damages, well in all it went upto 20 k. . . .:no:

as far as the build log is concerned will start working in the weekend and complete the same soon. . . :D

Ok Folks, as promised before, here's my little show off/build log thread.

So After a long Internval, as its the case of many exclusive hardwares arrival in India is concerned, I finally got my Hands on this unusual but Beast of a case.
So here it is along with the specifications at a glance:-

Thermaltakeusa*»*Chassis*»*Level 10 Series*»*Level 10 GT : Level 10 GT VN10001W2N

Okay!!! here it is....enjoy.... :)

This is one of the best features, kind of acts as a auto switch, it powers off as soon as you open it and turns back on the 200MM led fan when close...WOW!!!

Size compasrision with my first love. . . CM690 II Advanced

Couple of shots of the CM 690II Advance before saying goodbye to it....

Yes this was my first taste of Cable Management...boy its a nevern ending process. . . . phew :-( But at the end its not a patchy work as per my opinion... Same goes for my Current Level 10 GT.... What say huh?

And this is all thats going inside this bad boy. . .

Back