Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
I don't use it anymore
images | PSREF

This has been my favorite laptop I've ever owned. It has performed well and always had a sense of reliability that I haven't seen another laptop to match. I'm letting go of it since it feels wasted on me right now; I use a desktop and barely leave the house.

A few points to note:
  • Battery health is at ~95% with 62 charge cycles, since it was almost always plugged in with a 50-40 charge threshold
  • It has an intel AX201 wifi 6 chip, this was the best I could get while ordering it
  • The fingerprint reader has only ever worked with windows; otherwise the laptop's current configuration works somewhat seamlessly across windows, linux, and macos
  • The keyboard is non-backlit
  • The display is a 14" IPS 1080p panel, this was the best one available
  • It was configured with an aluminium chassis, which seems to have led to a small gap between the bottom shell and the top shell on the right edge of the laptop. I think it's because the metal shell is bent slightly, but I wouldn't recommend trying to bend it back. Be sure to zoom in on image 5 on imgur.
  • It has an empty m.2 slot (pcie 3.0 x4) in addition to its 2.5" sata bay that's occupied by a WD Blue 500gb

Please DM me if interested, I'm happy to install whatever OS the buyer wants on it before sale. I'd recommend buying locally since it's expensive, but I can ship it with 100% risk taken by the buyer.

Back