This changes everything. Again

abbY

Skilled
My new iPhone4. Tilll date I have been picking up 2nd hand iPhones, first the 2G which I sold and got another 2G which I screwed..then the 3G ( in between there were many other, but lets not talk about them).

MyiPhone4 has been with me for over a month now, just that have been too lazy to put it here..that was untill today.

This phone is the 16GB Factory Unlocked Version, got it from rampage from TE.

My impressions:

+ Timeless design

+Slim..but u can feel the bulk in your hands

+Goregeous Display .. trust me after being treated to 320+ ppi, anything else feels passe

+Blazing speed...with the generous amount of ram...I have had 20odd apps run in the background ( which included a couple of games) and yet this baby didn't break a sweat.

+Biblical battery life

for more ...visit Apple :)

and here are the pictures....

img2104s.jpg

img2090u.jpg

img2103av.jpg

img2123o.jpg

img2127eh.jpg

img2129f.jpg

sato1986 said:
Seems superb! :hap2: Congrats.

One query: Any so-called signal issues?
Hi all..
I hear about this antenna gate a lot, In india..

Lemme explain..
Antenna gate occurs in places of low signal levels, But how do you get low signals?
In the US there seems to be a restiction on the no of towers installed to track/minimise the radiation levels. But that doesn't exist in India.

So, our beloved cell guys install towers really densely to even forget about low signals in "normal usage",

Thus, antenna gate is less predominant in India..

Hey ppl, all those who are worrying about the antenna problem - I have faced none of it, inspite of cuppnig the phone tightly. Either Apple has fixed the problem in the latter batches or I ain't holding it rightly to cause the problem :p

Coming to the point, the phone works flawlessly for calls and with airtel EDGE.

Thank you everybody.

@FaH33M, got it for 36.5K + shipping

@mjurnami Don't wanna jailbreak it, I am really paranoid about screwing this up. The only grouse I have is that iTunes store doesn't allow me to change my region to the US, and the India specific apps suck big time. Can anybody help me with that ?

Back