This thing should cost at least 300 EUR, but it is FREE!!

red dragon

Justiceforall
Skilled
I don't really know how many of you are interested in music production and samples. But if you are, I found a great thing just today. I have spent more than 2000 EUR on orchestral sample libraries in last 2-3 years as hiring an orchestra costs thousand times more and not really possible most of the time.
Most bands I work with usually send absolutely rubbish strings/ woodwinds/ brass tracks ( using free sample libraries like VSCO etc.) and I have to replace those with EastWest or Symphobia or Albion libraries ( those are very expensive and I have to carry 3-4 SSDs all the time everywhere as these are HUGE in size)
Since I am down with Covid, thought of finishing up some pending projects and was looking for some free but decent string libraries ( as I am not carrying all those SSDs) and came across " Layers" from Orchestral Tools ( a really high end orchestral sample company, used in many movie/ TV series soundtracks...but those libraries are really HUGE...500GB for the woodwinds section only...and very very expensive)
However the "Layers" is completely free and absolutely top notch in quality. I have only downloaded the near mic samples and they sound phenomenal!!
Anyone in music production should get this free library, hands down the best free orchestral sample library by far ( Spitfire Labs are great but this belongs to a different tier altogether) I will possibly sell off most of the commercial library licenses after going back and try to recover some cost.
Anybody with a midi keyboard should download this gem, even if you are producing for TV commercials or smaller projects, or simply make music as hobby.

Even the words are not correct and I suppose he was saying previously that somebody who just joined started following him and he was asking should he be worried about it and somebody was replying to report to MODs
I know mata, the words are not correct...my kid actually asked me this question over a video call...dad are you "quratining" in these jeans? It became our private joke..he is learning English..

Back