Thor hammer installed with xigmatek fans on haf 932

HI all finally my thor hammer is up and ready ... i had issue with the bracket provided with thor for core i7 it didnt fit so i had to use true bracket. i guess i must be doig something wrong ... who cares now it;s up n ready and working aweosme.. temp came down by 2 -3c than true .. i have done dual fan setup.. trust me man these fans are so silent like. installed liek 6 of these and they doenst even make any noise.very veyr silent and looks brillaint ...went crazy after getting it installed and turning it on.. u can have a look and u will know why ... Completly satisfied with the product.. it rocks for sure..:hap2:

Be prepared for dust. Lots of dust. :p

And wait a sec, if I've to believe the first and the second pic which you've posted, you've messed up with the fan positions on the heatsink! Both the fans on the sink are put up in the push-mode from the either side. Get the one facing the back of the enclosure in the pull-mode.

anks22402 said:
HI all finally my thor hammer is up and ready ... i had issue with the bracket provided with thor for core i7 it didnt fit so i had to use true bracket. i guess i must be doig something wrong ... who cares now it;s up n ready and working aweosme.. temp came down by 2 -3c than true .. i have done dual fan setup.. trust me man these fans are so silent like. installed liek 6 of these and they doenst even make any noise.very veyr silent and looks brillaint ...went crazy after getting it installed and turning it on.. u can have a look and u will know why ... Completly satisfied with the product.. it rocks for sure..:hap2:

ankit ,

Is The colour Reddish Or Orangish

Are the fans on thor in Push Pull arrangement?

Why is the back fan pulling air from back of the cabinet? :S Are you pulling air from back of the case? thats not ideal as warm air from gfx card will be getting recycled in this setup.

have already rectifiedtht.. on the side panel 2 fans blowing in and 2 fans blowing out .. just need to change for the cabinet... need to get that rectified...

anks22402 said:
on the side panel 2 fans blowing in and 2 fans blowing out ..

You've messed up again! The fans on the side panel were perfectly fine. What me n Shripad was referring to was the fans on your heatsink! :p

Shripad said:
Are the fans on thor in Push Pull arrangement?

Why is the back fan pulling air from back of the cabinet? :S Are you pulling air from back of the case? thats not ideal as warm air from gfx card will be getting recycled in this setup.

lol :rofl:

btw at least the hot air can flow on the side of cabinet if u have delta fan with powerful blow hot exhaust air on side cabient is better

at least on other left side might flow inside the gpu card for better cooler intake

and on top will be outtake for better airflow ;)

nice cooler setup i am thinking of update :eek:hyeah:

anks both fans on ur HS are pulling air.

One of them (preferably the front one) should be setup as intake and the other one (rear) as exhaust, so that there is proper circulation of air.

I'd suggest you use all 4 fans on the left side panel and front for Intake, Rear and top for exhaust.

I'd also recommend a Scythe 120cfm for rear to maximise exhaust of hot air with minimum possible noise.

Killer setup though :D

congrats

Back