Thor hammers is here !!!!!darknes beginsss

Finally the Wait is over and today i recived my New Cooler the THOR HAMMER :hap2: . Man this thing simply awesome... havent tested it yet as waiting for the 2 Xigmatek Led fans to come . But when u remove the cooler its a huge monster way too bigger than thermalright ultra extreme 120 which i am using it now . This thing blow thermalright....LOOKS is simply brillaint excellent finishing of black ...Cooler is too light..i though the cooler to be heavy but its really light...Just waiting for it to test which i wont be able to do it till monday as no fans yet.But anyone who has ordered it will def..go crazy ..amazing looks but how it performs will check that later but 1o out of 10 for LOOKS FOR SURE .:hap2:

ALSO AVAILABLE AT ITWARES , COMPUTER EMPIRE AND RR. SYSTEMS !!!

ALL THANX TO MEDIAHOME.IN for bringing such a elite Product and providing superb service ....:hap2:

afaik its as good as TRUE, mainly depends on what fan you use. (as per frozen-techs reviews on all the current coolers in the market)
Btw, are there 2 colours to choose from? Black and Silver ?

oh yes, ive read many reviews where most of the Prolimatechs wins hands down :O

Megahalem is supposed to be the best of them. Identical looks to THOR ?

Idle and Load temps were better than True. I am using C2D E7300 proccy Oced to 3.33 ghz. With True Idle temp was 32 and load was 55 (OCCT). With Thor's hammer Idle is 31 and load temp is 53. Awesome..............:)

Congrats! I didn't realise it came without fans! Will have to order some fans pronto as I just ordered one of these for a friend's i7 setup.

Back