FS: Others Thrustmaster T.Flight Hotas X PC/PS3 Joystick and Throttle with Dual Rudder System, Buttons and Programmable Axes, Rotating Handle, PC/USB Compatible

NinjaTheory

Disciple
Expected Price (Rs)
Shipping from
Bengaluru
Item Condition
5 out of 5
Payment Options
  1. Bank Transfer
Purchase Date
Oct 30, 2012
Shipping Charges
Excluded - at actuals
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Upgrading
I've been using this for almost a decade now; it looks and feels brand new (a testament to Thrustmaster and their build quality - plus, I maintain it, clean it after every use etc.).
It's a great starting set for X-Plane, Elite Dangerous, Microsoft Flight Simulator X and 2020, No Man's Sky and any game that requires a joystick and throttle. It's been fantastic, and I've used it competently across the above games. I'm upgrading now to a more premium simulator setup, and given the prices of these puppies these days on the platforms, I felt I could give it to someone looking for one at a reasonable price. (I've edited the price to ₹4750, keeping in mind current prices, and availability, and my looking for a quick sale) - I will clean it to brand spanking new condition before shipping.

IMG_1933.jpg

IMG_1934.jpg

Best for Flying debuts
Level Casual

Key Features:
All-in-one HOTAS with 12 action buttons and 5 axes
Twist Rudder - Rudder controlled via the joystick
Comfortable HOTAS - Weighted base providing great stability
Quick and Easy - Plug & Play product directly ingame
Mapping Button - All functions can be moved around (PC)
Internal Memory - Save everything you've programmed

UNDER THE HOOD
JOYSTICK WITH DETACHABLE THROTTLE
The T.Flight HOTAS X is a complete accessory that includes a high-precision joystick and a detachable throttle that can be used detached or attached to the joystick, depending on the player’s preferred position (desk, couch, cockpit…). This joystick set is designed for any budding pilot who wants a two-handed set for flight simulation.
The Plug & Play HOTAS is fully compatible with all flight simulation games for PC and features a unique ergonomic design that allows it to adapt to any type of game: dogfights, civil or commercial flights, space adventures, etc.

COMPLETE, HIGH-PRECISION, REALISTIC
The T.Flight HOTAS X offers a full-size plug & play joystick and throttle set with many options and realistic controls for enjoyable and intuitive flight sessions.

TWIST RUDDER
A must-have for fast, intuitive and efficient handling in all circumstances, in any type of game.
The handle rotation can be locked in place for more realistic flights.

VERSATILE TRIGGER
The brake trigger is perfectly adapted to civil flight, while the rapid-fire option allows for better use in military and space flights.

DETACHABLE THROTTLE
Designed to adapt to your favourite flying position (desk, couch, cockpit…), the T.Flight HOTAS X offers a fully detachable, ergonomic, full-size throttle.

ALTERNATIVE RUDDER
A second rudder system is available for demanding players. Use the tilting lever to activate the rudder so you can focus on handling with the joystick.

PROGRAMMABLE ACTION BUTTONS AND AXES
Take full advantage of the HOTAS’ capabilities with the 12 programmable action buttons and 5 programmable axes, and the detachable throttle.

Last edited:
Exchange offer for the Fight stick Arcade box thing....

Already upgraded to the T.16000M FCS with Rudder bro.
Sorry, you were talking about the Mayflash F300 Arcade Fight Box?
Already upgraded to the T.16000M FCS with Rudder bro.
Sorry, you were talking about the Mayflash F300 Arcade Fight Box?
Sorry once again, just saw your DIY kit. That's not going to do much for me, bro, sorry. GLWTS

Last edited:
Product received, product tested too, all the buttons, axes everything works fine. I guess major part of fine tuning game-to-game controls etc. is what I need, apart from not being an absolute noob in flight sims. But yes, everything works as promised.
Exchanging feedback too.

You can tighten your flight control stick using the dial beneath it and you can adjust a lot of the minor settings in each application you want to run it in. Getting it just right per game is simpler on that HOTAS.X is a lot easier than more complex ones out there, so it's a great starter and will do you fine for a decade or so if you want before you choose to get more complicated lol!

Exchanging feedback, mods can close this thread.

You can tighten your flight control stick using the dial beneath it and you can adjust a lot of the minor settings in each application you want to run it in. Getting it just right per game is simpler on that HOTAS.X is a lot easier than more complex ones out there, so it's a great starter and will do you fine for a decade or so if you want before you choose to get more complicated lol!

Exchanging feedback, mods can close this thread.
Yeah, no well I meant adjustments to my control, not the stick resistance, that part is sorted. I guess it has more to do not be a noob with flight sim. Working on that, yes!

Back