Tidal Sharing - Rs 550 per year

Argentina and Turkey has closed down . One can buy US Tidal which is 1400/ per year . I am also looking for Tidal subscription less than 1k
Would appreciate if you could keep in the loop as well, may be we can share the family plan if at all

Argentina and Turkey has closed down . One can buy US Tidal which is 1400/ per year . I am also looking for Tidal subscription less than 1k

Please also let me know if less than 1k/year available…..

Argentina was 400/year……what a golden period….until RBI shut down the party for all.

600 - 800/- ideal.

Sorry, I am out of the loop, so asking what happened?

If I can recall correctly,

- It is around 2021-22, RBI implemented some rules/restrictions against excessive cash outflow from the country lots of Indian Tidal Group owners complained their Indian CC was not working anymore so they shut down their share group.

- Only a few people who got some premium Indian CC were able to continue....Lots of users migrate here and there

- Then Turkey's Economy Tanks, Again dissolved groups, but quickly got the alternative which is Argentina.

- Now again new sign-up / new account creation for everybody, Indian Tidal Group Owner with all those premium CC, their cards worked in Turkey but not Argentina, and they complain about RBI, Changing CC solved for some not for all - Lots of people lost interest as Apple Music already started their ALAC offering worldwide.

- Anyhow living in Argentina was short-lived as their Economy also tanked - The result was 95% Tidal Share Group shutdown unless those who were able to afford the US rate.

How is tidal.available in the U.S for 1400/- per year?
as far Argentina it was due to inflation, now you need a card issued within Argentina to use tidal, they announced that on their reddit page.

Back