Tips to dry wet electronic items

techno_guy

Skilled
Hey guys it raining very good out in mumbai and other cities so here are some water proof tips

Firstly water is too bad for all gadgets because the damage the circuits

If your cell phones and other portables are wet in this cool monsoon then don't worry

Here are some tips to make them work and protect them from further damage:

1. keep them in water proof covers

2. Use silica gel to soak moisture from wet gadgets you can even put them in covers to prevent them from humidity . It is easily available in many places

3. If your cell phone has become wet then immediately remove the battery and put it in a jar of raw rice for an hour or two. You can do this even for other gadgets like PSPs, digicams, etc

(this is because rice has affinity for water so it will soak all the water from your device)

note: hey guys i am not joking. It seriously helps

I know that many of you must be knowing this but i made this thread for those who don't know :bleh::bleh::bleh:

Re: your gadgets are wet don't worry!!

Nice...!! I knewed all these things. But forget to take action on right time..!! :)

So these tips just sharpened my mind..!! :)

knew all these tips but anyways its good that you posted so many who dint knew might know now

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

btw i am thinking that its a thread created for posts count as you have posted in mobile phone buying advice thread or maybe you are a new to TE so you dont know where to post

swastikrj said:
knew all these tips but anyways its good that you posted so many who dint knew might know now

btw i am thinking that its a thread created for posts count as you have posted in mobile phone buying advice thread or maybe you are a new to TE so you dont know where to post

which section should it come in??

Desecrator said:
This one seems to be an even glorified version of buddingwhizkid! :\

:dead:
you are talking about what??

techno_guy said:
which section should it come in??

you are talking about what??
He is talking about "It raining good and I knewed!"... :p

Title requires an "If" in the beginning, according to me. Else it does not make sense.

Current title implies that our gadgets are wet all the time and we should not worry.

Second sentence looks funny if you read it again.

Edit: @Desecrator, lol.

6pack said:
Title requires an "If" in the beginning, according to me. Else it does not make sense.

Current title implies that our gadgets are wet all the time and we should not worry.

Second sentence looks funny if you read it again.

Edit: @Desecrator, lol.

ok geat english guru you are geat

Back