1. Tissot Heritage Perpetual Calender:

2zqssgo.jpg

2w6s089.jpg

2. Seiko 5 Sports Automatic:

25flfuc.jpg

suvzn7.jpg

6z0kt1.jpg

2i76a78.jpg

Wonderful purchase mate,I'm a huge fan of Tissot watches and would like to get one as well(If i have that kind of money :p)
Could you let me know the damages ??

And if possible can you suggest a good leather or metal strap watch under 7k from Tissot ?
Thanks

And if possible can you suggest a good leather or metal strap watch under 7k from Tissot ?Thanks

You got to be kidding, it would be atleast above 15K for a simple quartz watch, their cheapest automatics start from 23-25K upwards, your better option is Seiko. shady2pac, did you order ii online from Creation Watches? did you have to pay extra duty? shipping?

You got to be kidding, it would be atleast above 15K for a simple quartz watch, their cheapest automatics start from 23-25K upwards, your better option is Seiko. shady2pac, did you order ii online from Creation Watches? did you have to pay extra duty? shipping?

huh ?? The Tissot Classic Dream(Leather strap) is available for 8.5k
Here : Tissot Classic Dream (T033.410.16.013.00), Tissot Wrist Watch, Tissot Watches Price India, Tissot Gents Casual Watch - Infibeam.com

So yea,i'm not kidding
I do have a general idea about the price range on tissot watches just dunno which one to get :p

Wonderful purchase mate,I'm a huge fan of Tissot watches and would like to get one as well(If i have that kind of money :p)
Could you let me know the damages ??

And if possible can you suggest a good leather or metal strap watch under 7k from Tissot ?
Thanks

Tissot is a quartz version cost- Rs.20000 purchased from Zimson Watches in Bangalore

Seiko is cheap auto supposed to be a beater watch ...cost $167 from Creation Watches.
@yash...Im not really sure about Tissot models below 7K but I would recommend to save some more go for a nice automatic Tissot Le Locle. Its a beautiful watch.

@Tommy....yeah ordered online from Creation Watches. My friend in US ordered for me shipped in 3 days no shipping charges or duty.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tissot is a quartz version cost- Rs.20000 purchased from Zimson Watches in Bangalore

Seiko is cheap auto supposed to be a beater watch ...cost $167 from Creation Watches.
@yash...Im not really sure about Tissot models below 7K but I would recommend to save some more go for a nice automatic Tissot Le Locle. Its a beautiful watch.

@Tommy....yeah ordered online from Creation Watches. My friend in US ordered for me shipped in 3 days no shipping charges or duty.

Thanks mate,will look into that watch
btw,you tagged the wrong member :p

Last edited by a moderator:
"I just realised ! These are fake ! Not worth more than Rs. 1500/- apiece !" [tm]

:D

I always envy such chrono watch purchases... I've currently got a silver Tissot PRS200.

Back