To the Gods of Sound

These are my lovely cans that I have come to love soo much over the last few years. I have owned several other iems and headphones but I think these few are the ones that will stick around in times to come.

Featuring:

The Denon D5000 with Jmoney pads aka Grand daddy.

[attachment=13755:denon d5000.jpg]

The Grado Sr225i aka detail monsters.

[attachment=13756:grado sr225i.jpg]

The Sennheiser Hd25-1 II 70ohms aka office dj.

[attachment=13757:hd25-1 II.jpg]

The Sennheiser HD600 with HD650 cable aka smooth as silk.

[attachment=13758:hd600.jpg]

And last but not the least, my UE TF10 remolded from Rooth audio with a Lune cable from Null Audio.

[attachment=13759:tf10 remolds.jpg]

Not featured in this thread but ever so loved are the Grado Sr80i aka my first love and the Earsonic SM3 aka powerhouse. No disrespect to either of these two, I use them both very frequently especially the SM3. Its just that they weren't available to get their pictures clicked.

Hope you like them
happy55.gif

Attachments

• denon d5000.jpg
    denon d5000.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 191
  • grado sr225i.jpg
    grado sr225i.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 188
  • hd25-1 II.jpg
    hd25-1 II.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 184
  • hd600.jpg
    hd600.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 191
  • tf10 remolds.jpg
    tf10 remolds.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 181
Well, How Many Gods of Sound are there man??

I am sure You have atleast one IEM to please each one of them!
<

Congo Dude.. Awesome Showoff!!!

wow, thats awesome collection

I have only one IEM. getting SennHeiser Cans soon.. that will be more than enough for me :p

One of the rare Show-off threads I clicked. If possible, can you post another angle of your customs? Do they sound close enough to TF10 or slightly different?

Thanks a lot guys. Each one of them is special and has its own forte. Hence I can proudly say that each of these suits a certain type of genre of music extremely well. Hence there is no overlap or conflict as to which is better.

#[member='esanthosh'] I'll put up more pictures in 2-3 days along with the sm3. The TF10 with be going for a refit since the left ear doesn't fit very well. The right ear is giving a better isolation(thus more bass) than the left ear. Hence it will be going for a refit. Also the lune cable has a terrible build quality since it started tearing just below the Y junction. Hence it is going to get replaced. I'm using it with the enyo cable which is much better to me.

I believe after a proper fit, the SQ is more or less the same as the TF10 which to me is a very good thing since I really liked the SQ of the TF10.

The only headphone that I'd like to add to the collection in the future is the Audeze LCD2.

That's a very humble collection Benny!
<

Congrats and yeah you do seem to take good care of your stuff. Unlike a certain someone. *cough cough*

#[member='Brendon']
<

Hey Benny has great faith in the way I take care of my stuff. Theres a reason he left the D5000, 225s, SM3s and TF10s with me for weeks.
<

Congrats on the HD600 though. I suppose Esantosh was the one to blame for that one eh ?
<

Thanks a lot guys. Each one of them is special and has its own forte. Hence I can proudly say that each of these suits a certain type of genre of music extremely well. Hence there is no overlap or conflict as to which is better.

#[member='esanthosh'] I'll put up more pictures in 2-3 days along with the sm3. The TF10 with be going for a refit since the left ear doesn't fit very well. The right ear is giving a better isolation(thus more bass) than the left ear. Hence it will be going for a refit. Also the lune cable has a terrible build quality since it started tearing just below the Y junction. Hence it is going to get replaced. I'm using it with the enyo cable which is much better to me.

I believe after a proper fit, the SQ is more or less the same as the TF10 which to me is a very good thing since I really liked the SQ of the TF10.

The only headphone that I'd like to add to the collection in the future is the Audeze LCD2.

Why not Stax SR-009 ?? End of the story in one go ;)

Back