Monitors Too many threads on a 19inch LCD

Styx

Skilled
hey geeks...:bleh:
many threads posted in past few days on suggestions over a 19inch Wide lcd
have baffled me:( ...as even i intend to buy one....cud u guys plzz pour your valuable suggestions at one place...
i was rather keen on buying a VIEWSONIC 1930wm with brilliant color and ergonomics coz it was appreciated in most threads ...but suggestions like..LG L194WT 19†Widescreen LCD ...and VIEWSONIC va1912wb have really added to my confusion:huh: ....
can u guys...lemme know whats d basic diff between those 2 mentioned VIEWSONIC models...
AND what about the LG model...its got contrast ratio of 2000:1...against the meagre 700:1 of VIEWSONIC models...:S

PLZZ...HELP ME OUT GUYS....its gettin 2 mch messed up 4 me...:mad:
please also quote the nehru place prices...ill b happy 4 tht..

in viewsonic itself, there is not much diff than that of design. But 1930>1912 as 1930 has a height adjustable 360* rotatable base (which I find is quiet usefull to me).

Regarding the LG, Well, I don't know about it. So i can't comment. But the 2000:1 CR is looking good.

help me out guys...wich 1 shud i go for..keeping price performance ratio...ill b mostly using it for gaming and movies..

If you are looking for accurate color reproduction, there's only one decently priced display... the Dell 2007WFP. The 19" inchers are TN panels and pretty much sucky when it comes to color.

However whats your budget like? In the 19" category, the best I've seen is the asus 19" widescreen. Better color than the viewsonics but still not great.

Back