Top Drawer PC

zhopudey

Skilled
Ohh, I can't remember the last time I was in showoff :)

Shifted into a new place recently, and got new furniture done in my room.

Here's My new PC table -

A close up.

What are those wires hanging in the corner?

Tada! Drawer PC! :eek:hyeah:

Two 120mm intakes. 5-hdd cage (borrowed from my zb-01) :ashamed:

A boo-boo...the bottom plank doesn't go all the way till the back. All the wires drop into the lower drawer :p

Exhaust on the side. Need a good looking fan grill for this.

Storage space...

More storage space...

And even more storage space over my wardrobe. :p Its a good thing I'm still single :eek:hyeah:

But this is just a beta version. Already working on the design for a new and improved drawer pc. Will start a new thread for taking suggestions. :)

Amazing Work man !!!! Really neat :D

How much did u spend on it, should have costed you same amount as an high end cabinet na :p

Yeah. The table costed almost 10k. A large amount was due to the laminate I selected. Fitting the pc into the drawer didn't really cost any extra. It was just a matter of making a few cuts and holes. :)

^^....yep the amount u must hav spent on this u could hav bought yourself one armor i guess:p...neverthless some thing different is alwayz welcome;)....good work....definitely worth show-off:D

Awesome! Superb for saving vaulable desk space which geeks like us run out of every other day no matter how much you clean up hehe.

Congrats, very nicely done! :)

@zhopudey.... What type of laminate did you used... I liked the pattern. Can you provide details.

Also is the inner surface painted.. or something else... It looks quite smooth...

amazing idea, practical too. and very excellently executed as well. a fan of the same colour as the laminate would look cool.

Friggin Amazing..

for the final release, Can the exhausts be on the back so that no one can figure out there is a PC in there?

Also cable ties or sleeves (those plastic sleeves that snake up on cables) will make the cables near invisible

And what did you do to keep the PCI/PCI-x cards in place?

PS: Definitely one of the most Rockin rigs I've seen in here...

thats pretty slick... n no its NOT costly... any1 wud hav to buy a pc table neways.... so ur cabinet costs < rs. 100 (Costs of drilling etc.) :) nice wrk

Back