Audio Top Tier IEM WAR , Do Participate

I use to use those Sony tips. Forgot the name. Shure Olives are also a good combo with the CK10. Search at head-fi, they have lots of posts w.r.t tips on CK10.

Thanx for the tips on tips guys ;) But i think i got the issue resolved on these. I just started wearing them over the ear and its giving me a perfect seal. :D

The Sflo2 is on its way to California as we speak. Stupid Mp4nation people, rather than returning it to the address i asked them to in the package, they're saying RMA is an automated process and gets returned to the original(initial) delivery address. :angry:

O i love the ck10, always knew that it was a matter of time i got them after i had tried them at jaben few months back. Bass has improved a lot after wearing them over the ear. But they are nowhere as good as the tf10 when it comes to EDM. Other than that, i prefer the Ck10 for rock, pop, jazz, blues, etc.

P.S. I was never a fanboy, i just say what is and what is not Mr k702 fanboy :p j/k

Huh .. K702 fanboy ? Hmm, yeah i was a fanboy before, till i got Miracle ( even FX700 sometimes was preferred over the K702 ).

But on the bass part i seriously cant agree. I head good amount of sub, mid and upper bass with the K702. :( i really cant deny that.

I do agree the K702 soundstage is somewhat box type. ( due to its Widest nature ).

I too felt the K701 had anemic bass. I had it for 3 months, and it was already burnt in (I bought it 2nd hand), the DT880 600ohm had more bass than it, infact it had the least bass of all my cans. Amplification wasn't a problem, I had the WA6 which was being fed by a Gamma-2.

TF10 reshelling , is anyone doing it in india ?

I have my TF10 lying unused for a long time, I have two option either I sell them or else I get them re-shelled for a custom fit and give a try to custom.
I know its a matter of personal choice , of what I want, but would only go for reshelling only if someone in india is doing that. Earlier amarbir was taking the plunge but now he seems to be out of this trade.

Is gautram or someone else handling reshelling ?

Selling it plus the money you were willing to spend on a re shell should be able to get you an entry level custom.

Adding drivers for a tf10 reshell is a rip off.

Much active in business now-a-days.

Saying a goodbye to portable audio , Will be starting with 2.0 Stereo desktop speaker setups.

B&W diamond 9.2 are much desirable. But wont jump straight will go from basics to top-levels.

Back