Torchlight II - Discussion thread

Aces170

ex-Mod
Am surprised I could not find a discussion thread for this. Liked the original game, love the second version. After a long time I actually spent 4-5 hrs of continuous gaming time!!

Been playing this since release. It is very addictive. The itemization is pretty amazing with tons of interesting affixes. Finished one co-op playthrough with me on Bezerker and my brother on Engineer. Bezerker is now on NG+. But decided to give my bezerker a break and now playing a solo Embermage. Embermage gameplay is even more fun. Pillars of Fire is amazing. :D Want to try an Outlander next.

I don't think this will be available in boxed copies in India. You can either get it on steam or on their own website. If you are not in a hurry to play this right now, I guess you can wait for the Thanksgiving+Christmas sales and grab this when it is on discount. Still, even at full price of $20, it is very good value for money.

Playing Torchlight 1 as of now and the game is fun...
Will buy 2 when their is an offer on it.. probably on Thanksgiving or Christmas sales

Me and @Black_Hawk need two more Co-op partners for this game! We should be starting the game some time next week.

Anyone up for it? Original Steam version.

I'm ready - which mode are you guys planning to play.. I wanted to finish the game in Hardcore so.. And any specific character's you are looking for?

Last edited:
I'm ready - which mode are you guys planning to play.. I wanted to finish the game in Hardcore so.. And any specific character's you are looking for?

We're first timers and big time noobs at these sort of games so no hardcore! Probably the easiest difficulty.

And I was reading more than 2p co-op has issues. So maybe me and @Black_Hawk will have to play with each other only.

We're first timers and big time noobs at these sort of games so no hardcore! Probably the easiest difficulty.

And I was reading more than 2p co-op has issues. So maybe me and @Black_Hawk will have to play with each other only.

Dude i'm also not a big player just a normal one- Playing one more time just to get the achievement.

Sadly lost my Hardcore Berserker (lvl 49) :banghead: just before the Final Boss fight (just 2 floors above) and that too i wasn't ambushed by mobs, missed my key :bag: and died like a dog from a Trap.. :(

Back