Torrent Download speed using BSNL EVDO

The speed will vary according to ur network and the seed/peer ratio. If ur netaork shows full 4 towers with good ratio u get speed varing frm 200kbps in the morning to avg of about 100kbps in the whole day. if ur network is poor then get prepared to get low download speed.

^^ He he no chance of that ! He is from Mumbai where we have MTNL. Gazillions times better than BSNL ! :rofl:

And when are the other operators launching EVDO ??? Wireless internet through mobiles are the most efficient in the sense that they never go down.

Hey,

EVDO technology gives the same IP to many users in the same area. You also are not allowed to open incoming ports IIRC. So torrent incoming ports may not be allowed.

BF1983 said:
^^ He he no chance of that ! He is from Mumbai where we have MTNL. Gazillions times better than BSNL ! :rofl:

And when are the other operators launching EVDO ??? Wireless internet through mobiles are the most efficient in the sense that they never go down.

i am in mumbai.. mumbai has mtnl.. nd mtnl sucks!!! :mad::mad:

i mean.. how can you charge 3times as much as bsnl for a simple 256k unltd pack..

nd i was asking coz my dad was plannin to get a datacard from tatti-indicom.. he's in madras

was thinkin that this might be a better option for him..

[ot] wat was that awesome looking bike i saw parked in your compound the other day? any idea? it was covered with a tarp.. could make out a massive rear wheel nd awesome looking exhaust on it.. it was parked sorta in the portico/front yard of the hearsch ke opposite wala house.[/ot]

WOW. Thats really awesome speeds. Do you get similar speeds all day long? Also does youtube videos etc play without any buffering delays?

What is the cost to take this connection? Where should I apply?

If you are downloading from Private trackers then even if upload is low it wouldnt be a problem provided you have a good ratio. :p

Probably Ill be taking this connection soon. Is a PCMCIA version of the adapter available?

Back