total Social networking phone

umangtahir

Recruit
hello everyone my sis wanted to buy a TOTAL SOCIAL NETWORKING PHONE.
Requirements Are:-

1.Well known Brand(Nokia,samsung etc.)
2.not To Expensive.
3.Facebook Chatting Enabled(Important)
4.Internet surfing
please help me out.

Although most modern smartphones have extensive social networking apps and full integration, Motorola Defy should fall nicely within your budget. Its Motoblur UI over android is targeted towards heavy social networking. So much so that for some people its a make or break thing while buying phones. Like me for example, I do not like MotoBlur UI, but for my sister its the best thing in the World. :p

LG Optimus One will satisfy all your Social Network need for the low price of 10k or even less (9k) if you can arrange some rebate coupons. Added to that you get all the features of Android except Flash (software). Android has many apps for facebook, facebook Chat, gTalk, yahoo messnger, twiter, linkedin, orkut, all the mail clients, blog apps, forum apps (Taptalk).

umangtahir said:
thanxx for all ur Replies.My Budget is below 10 k.

is Lg optimus Good for Chatting/.? cause chatting is the main "requirement".
Absolutely cuz I chat regularly (everyday) on it, using GoChat Pro (for Facebook) which is better than stock Facebook App chat option, Talk for gTalk chat (included in the Phone), yahoo messenger for yahoo. The keyboards are really 'typing-friendly' :D and if you install swype like I did, then nothing can beat that. With swype chatting is super-fast & super-simple; I can personally vouch for it! (Others will too)

Optimus One is a superior phone to Galaxy Fit. Galaxy Fit lags a lot. The screen resolution is lower, which means reading fonts could be hard for the eyes as it wouldn't be clear (problem for chat & surfing). Also the battery is lower which means the full charge will last shorter that Optimus One; chatting, surfing could drain the battery faster so O1's 1500mAH battery is a better option.

Also check the TechEnclave thread http://www.techenclave.com/mobile-phone-buying-advice/galaxy-3-vs-galaxy-fit-vs-185376.html

Back