Touchscreen mobile around 10k?

Doremon

Adept
Dear Techenclave Mates,

I want to buy touchscreen mobile around 10k. Happy if I will get below features:-

1. Windows (Push E-mail type...) with targeting min 8gb memory...
2. Music player with stunning music quality (I am music lover)
3. Game (hamare chhotu ustad ke liye...)
4. Enable to fast view of video clips without converting/supporting problem
5. Fast browsing on PC/laptop
6. Not much required 3G but better if opt for future upgrade.

thanks in anticipation.

really its hot...but is it Windows enabled? (can i open excel, word, pdf docs)..
What say on nokia 52....i forgot series ...ignore my knowledge pl...

Doremon said:
really its hot...but is it Windows enabled? (can i open excel, word, pdf docs)..
What say on nokia 52....i forgot series ...ignore my knowledge pl...

Nokia E52 is a good phone too... But u asked for a touchscreen... E52 is candy bar phone for Nokia E Series which is the business series....

Monte is not windows and it will open Excel, Word , pdf docs

ronnie_gogs said:
Monte is not windows and it will open Excel, Word , pdf docs

Thanks ronnie, now I am about to close on monte...
techno_guy said:
go for htc smart or +1 to monte. 5233/5230 is not good or you due to its poor music quality

even corby pro is good
thanks techno. Am more inclined towards samsung but whats plus minus compairing to HTC smart... even am thinking on ASS in case of HTC as I am residing in mini town-Jamnagar...

Is corby plus having more features than Monte?

EDIT:- Is Monte having polyfone (plastic) ear plug for high end music sound?

wow! monte having all that......some more query raised in mind:

-on portal, HTC shows Qualcomm® MSM6290™, 300 MHz processor while could not find any information on Monte phone processor....bottom line is whether Monte processor speed is fast or low compare to HTC.?

-which is the best price to close the deal?

-what kinda of accessories I must asked to dealer when purchasing. mine friends says beware & avoid to buy "made in china" accessories....is it true?

-Pl also suggest on application & software required to download in new monte...

thanks in advance.

My friend is having Monte, I think it has unmatched feature list compared to any other mobile below 10k. Monte can open office documents but can't edit. Music quality is very good. Touch sensitivity is fantastic. It doesn't support all video formats except 3gp/mp4 320x240. It comes with all accessories including a pouch/USB cable/DVD. If your budget is 10k, go for Monte.

thanks for conclusive ans. u covered all...

-any need of additional software to be purchase/download at the time of purchasing mobile.....

-well, may be sound stupid but anybody can pl educate me on monte v/s corby....desirable budget 10k but can be extent if additional features are appeal me to do that....

Doremon said:
Yeap! I heard that stuff made in china...
Even Nokia accessories are Made in China, don't worry China make some good quality materials too.

About Monte's headphones' quality, they cost around Rs.800 in retail market. They have good sound quality and material quality.

Monte is good package in whole, you dont need to buy anything else with it.

I think u should look at any of the corbys or the Monte......

The 5233 types from Nokia are poor quality phones IMHO......

modifii said:
About Monte's headphones' quality, they cost around Rs.800 in retail market. They have good sound quality and material quality.

Thanks modifii.

nehaladsul said:
I think u should look at any of the corbys or the Monte......

The 5233 types from Nokia are poor quality phones IMHO......

I assume Monte having additional features & next to Corby model. Well, some how my instinct rejected 5233 immediately after demo.

ya monte is a newer model and better than corby but if you want touch+ keypad then corby is only choice

note if you prefer playing games on cell then go for corby pro as monte does not have many games but it is easy to find and play games on corby with keypad

techno_guy said:
note if you prefer playing games on cell then go for corby pro as monte does not have many games but it is easy to find and play games on corby with keypad
:oops: My bad! r this monte going to happy my 8 yrs son....as he is the real inspiration who force me to buy touch screen mobile to play around games by his soft and cute fingers....pl enlighten me.

Back