Toughest CoD4 level

hatter

Skilled
Finally finished CoD4 single player. Took me about 15 hours to finish this thing on regular difficulty. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Of course I am not a FPS veteran :ashamed:

Fantastic game that grabs you by your throat and plunges you into a volley of Kabooms :p Really enjoyed playing this game. Even more than Halo: Combat Evolved (that was an amazing game too. Even now whenever I Hear Halo theme song i get goosebumps) :eek:hyeah: :eek:hyeah: :eek:hyeah:

So enough of rants (ooooh I am excited) what I want to know, of course from those who had beaten the game, which was the level that you enjoyed playing most and which one was toughest for you.

I really liked All Ghillied Up and The Bog. Toughest for me was No Fighting in War Room (I really hate time-based objectives) :p

To whom it may concern

I played the game at 1024X768 with everything max (corpse detail medium)+4AA+8AF+high texture.
At 1440X900 the game was very much playable at high-medium settings. My comp config is in my signature :D

it is by sheer chance that i managed to spear the arm of the "target" in flashback in the 4th trial only.......otherwise, i had settled in for a long painful session of zooming practice !!! :

btw, the gamez definitely a killer !!! i finished it in a single go (tuk abt 8 hrs on reg. difficulty) on my x360.......wish cod 5 wud come soon....:)

yeah i really enjoyed COD4 , but it was really short :(. I managed to finish the game @ the harder level (3rd difficulty level), i found captain Macmillan level (after that sniper shot).

The toughest part of the game is where u have to secure the area and wait for the helicopter in the sniper level..i had to repeat that so many times that i was frustrated with it...

Dr.ashish said:
The toughest part of the game is where u have to secure the area and wait for the helicopter in the sniper level..i had to repeat that so many times that i was frustrated with it...
Double ditto on that!! That was one hard m$%^$^f$%^$%!!!

kauzy said:
the last level... i.e. after u complete the game and credits.. the one in which u have to rescue the VIP :p :p
You are joking, right? :bleh:

Dr.ashish said:

yeah exactly, i really got screwed up there :S
kauzy said:
the last level... i.e. after u complete the game and credits.. the one in which u have to rescue the VIP :p :p

yeah right :rofl:

Dr.ashish said:

Well thats not really tough.

The toughest part is where you secure Al asad's village and then have to make run to the helicopter to evacuate.

We make it hard as we try to shoot our way out in that level on the clock.

If you simply stop shooting and make run for in down the hill from middle ignore people shooting at you and just run, you will make it first time. i realized this after trying to shoot my way though calling for air support multiple times.

All you need to do is run like a coward. :p

Dr.ashish said:

the best way wat i did after tryin to fight so many times is dat...
there are 3 cabins there,right,center n leftmost.here go to the left cabin crouch der den sleep :ashamed: i mean get prone :bleh: under table dat is der aiming for door..n der u go all the grenades will blast outside n even if 1-2 comes inside u can throw dem back easily :) .also wen chopper comes around 3k meters blast ur c4 by remote.. n den wen it lands fire 2-3 shots flash enemies n den pick up ur buddy n rush to chopper. :) OVER N OUT

15 Hours !!!! thats too long a time for this short game. :tongue:

It took me less than 5 hours on regular difficulty the first time around and I completed it in one sitting. Most time was wasted on the level where you have to wait for the chopper in the sniper level.

The second time around, I tried harder difficulty and took less than 4.5 hours. This time around I got past the chopper wait in the sniper level without firing more than 8~10 shots. :p All you have to do is go inside one of the booths near the ferries wheel crouch down and just kill any one who comes near the door. the rest will be taken care by your Capt. ;)

surprisingly, I finished both One Shot, One Kill and VIP mission quite easily. In Both missions I died only once.
Heat was tough too, but with No Fighting In War Room I really found it difficult when you had to choose between going through two corridors on left and right (as the way forward was blocked with some drums). Every time I took a turn I would take fire from both sides. Even using grenades before turning right or left did not help. Must have died at least ten times there :p

morgoth said:
surprisingly, I finished both One Shot, One Kill and VIP mission quite easily. In Both missions I died only once.
Heat was tough too, but with No Fighting In War Room I really found it difficult when you had to choose between going through two corridors on left and right (as the way forward was blocked with some drums). Every time I took a turn I would take fire from both sides. Even using grenades before turning right or left did not help. Must have died at least ten times there :p

Heh heh. Flashbangs are pretty effective there. I realised that after I died a few times too. Leaves them disoriented enough for me find cover.

Back