toxic builds a pc!

haha not for me, its for my nephew! but yes did this in one go and thankfully no errors/issues . last time i build one was in 2005 i think, after thats its been two atom rigs till i shifted to mac! was lookin fwd to this one cuz ill be using it sometimes to game (when it gets a gfx card, which is soon) im very happy it turned out quite good, just want to thank Jakob + ALPHA17 + Roshan and the rest of the gang who i've been bugging for recomendations. Thank you everyone.

Parts List :-

Processor - Intel Core i5 3570k
Motherboard - Asrock z77 Extreme 4
Memory - Corsair Vengeance 1600 4GB
Monitor - Dell IN2030M
Enclosure - NZXT Source 210 Elite White
PSU - Corsair HX650

now on to the snaps. just 2 of em lol ive been busy assembling/installing so had no time to click more.

lol just need everyones help on a good gaming keyboard/ gfx card recomendations and some cheap good quiet 120mm fans! :) thanks!

Congrats on the new rig and happy gaming on it when the GPU arrives!

I just got the older brother, the Dell ST2320 a couple of days ago, lovely display units. :)

Congrats. What are the damages on the cabinet. Just ordered a HX650 myself and thinking of buying a new cabinet as well.

Thanks guys! total fatka below! hahaha which gfx card should i pick? any recomendations?

Intel i5 3570k :Rs. 14,700
Asrock Z77 Extreme4 :Rs. 9850
Corsair 4GB - 1700
Dell IN2030M - 6350
NZXT Source 210 Elite White - 2600
Corsair HX650 - 7000
TOTAL - 42K

sumon! soon, will keep this thread updated!!

viral! thankk you broo! 4gb is just to get the rig up and running, will add one more stick soon, 20incher is also temp, i plan to go for one of the korean ips 27inchers later on, the core components r strong as i spent where it was needed.. plus i needed to have some cash in hand for a gfx card + other bits :p

its a really good one bro, price keeps on fluctuating on flipkart,i had got it for 356 i think now its 400 up .. its a nice slient keyboard. much better then the low end logi options. has a nice low profile, easy to type.. if ur lookin for a basic one definately consider a dell quiet key :)

@Jasku - not overclocking right now bro, thats why sticking with the stock one, a ssd upgrade is next, then one more 4gb stick then a cpu cooler

Last edited by a moderator:
Back