TP-Link TL-MR100 300Mbps Wireless N 4G LTE, Wi-Fi N300

The 300Mbps is the maximum theoretical speed of WiFi. That's low for today. On the LTE front, the speed is even lower - 150Mbps download...which I think is too low, as most of the telecom companies have upgraded or are in the process of upgrading their network to higher download speeds by making use of better instruments and concepts like Carrier Aggregation. Sadly, this router won't be able to make use of them.

Well, there's another model by TP-Link which has 600Mbps or so, LTE download. Sorry, I am unable to exactly recall it's model number. It was priced around 5000 if I am not wrong. That would be way better this low-end model. Have a look at that and it might even be available at lower price these days.

The 300Mbps is the maximum theoretical speed of WiFi. That's low for today. On the LTE front, the speed is even lower - 150Mbps download...which I think is too low, as most of the telecom companies have upgraded or are in the process of upgrading their network to higher download speeds by making use of better instruments and concepts like Carrier Aggregation. Sadly, this router won't be able to make use of them.

Well, there's another model by TP-Link which has 600Mbps or so, LTE download. Sorry, I am unable to exactly recall it's model number. It was priced around 5000 if I am not wrong. That would be way better this low-end model. Have a look at that and it might even be available at lower price these days.
Sir, thanks for reply, It comes with a Lan Port which cam be use for further expansion with dual band router. Let me know any cheaper than 4K

Taking into account 4k budget, and the requirements, we have only TL-MR100.
On the pricing though the device might be available at 3.2k or lower in local market. You need to wander a bit in market. Even online, sometimes the price goes down to about 3k .
Below is the example of a seller in Bengaluru.

Sir, thanks for reply, It comes with a Lan Port which cam be use for further expansion with dual band router. Let me know any cheaper than 4K
There's one more option from D-Link. Sadly, at present it exceeds the budget by 1k. But, yeah, same here and the online price sometimes gets down to 4k.

Well, the reviews for this device ask users to avoid it. So, better avoid it.

Avoid them unless it has full support for the B3/B5/B40/B41 bands.

I would recommend the Huawei B310/312/315s - using them, much better speeds. The TPLink i had suffered from band issues plus heating up.

Back