Trackers - Discussions Thread

Onemufc

Skilled
The Tracker's Discussions Thread

Use the thread for discussions about any tracker . Private , Public .

Discuss about them , Rules that you want Fellow TE to be away of .

PS : No invites , Giveaway's in this thread. There is a separate thread for that .

Re: The Tracker's Discussions Thread

To those who are new to Private Trackers and are all excited and learning about new trackers , i advise you , "Most Sought after Trackers" are not the best ones , its the common ones which serve the most purpose. Do not waste time running after 'elite' trackers.

asingh said:
TD does for sure.

Yeah TD has it . My bad ! IPT does not !

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

mitraark said:
To those who are new to Private Trackers and are all excited and learning about new trackers , i advise you , "Most Sought after Trackers" are not the best ones , its the common ones which serve the most purpose. Do not waste time running after 'elite' trackers.

True and Not true !

I agree elite have nothing different unless they are ratio less like GFT and F*N :p . And if you have a seedbox these elite ratioless trackers help to build ratio :) .

There are some Elite trackers which are good and some are not so good.

If a private Elite tracker fulfills what you want then you should get into it otherwise an IPT , TD will be able to satisfy what you want .

deathgoddg said:
I agree elite have nothing different unless they are ratio less like GFT and F*N :p . And if you have a seedbox these elite ratioless trackers help to build ratio :) .

Ghanta.
xtremevicky said:
There are some Elite trackers which are good and some are not so good.

If a private Elite tracker fulfills what you want then you should get into it otherwise an IPT , TD will be able to satisfy what you want .

Elite Tracker in the sense , which provides unique content .. TranceTraffic , Pedro , Country specific trackers like BitHUmen , NorBits ...

hi guys, a few weeks ago i bumped into a tracker dunno if u guys have heard of it or not, http://scene-inspired.eu. This is a general tracker with gr8 stuff, they have an auto uploading bot and they are good at all the scene and non-scene stuff too which is uploaded by their staff. They have a good and well maintained forums and also an irc network, plus they have daily live dj's doing radio for hours. The best thing i liked about this site is they give u karma for everything u seed so cool, no worries on the ratio part. The staff seems very friendly too and guess wat they also have pre-chans on irc and these guys are good at what they do coz i seen them beat good trackers like TL to a few pre's.

I give it a 9/10 guys go for it...

mitraark said:
Ghanta.
Elite Tracker in the sense , which provides unique content .. TranceTraffic , Pedro , Country specific trackers like BitHUmen , NorBits ...

Well only a few names wont cut through :p LOL GHANTA bolne se phele use it with a gigabyte seedbox :p and you will seed tBs of buffer . I really dont understand why after knowing a few names and having a few accounts people think they are the only l33ts here :p .

Yeah most general trackers do the job as said earlier for games and dvdrips . But for different movie releases in HD having a few of the trackers does help :) . One of such site is PTP . It has a very good collection of classics and few old movies in HD :) .

deathgoddg said:
Well only a few names wont cut through :p LOL GHANTA bolne se phele use it with a gigabyte seedbox :p and you will seed tBs of buffer . I really dont understand why after knowing a few names and having a few accounts people think they are the only l33ts here :p .

Yeah most general trackers do the job as said earlier for games and dvdrips . But for different movie releases in HD having a few of the trackers does help :) . One of such site is PTP . It has a very good collection of classics and few old movies in HD :) .

I think torrenting is about getting what i want, when i want

i shouldn't have to think about community and so called 1337ness as long as i get what i want

the things i look from a good tracker are Retention, Survivability, Speed, Content(if niche)

to say the truth only old "low" level trackers like IPT and FL and BCG fulfill these criteria for me

Because, all the four criterion are enhanced with bigger userbase

so i am 1337 like that ;)

yeah am not a big believer on elite trackers myself but the ratioless trackers help us considering the networks solutions we have at our disposal and if you happen to have a seedbox then cross seeding is ease with these ratio free trackers :). Well for me i use Public trackers now as our ISP has a peer cache system implemented :) with the help of which i down 30gB a night on public trackers :) .I rarely use private for music and few 720p :p .

deathgoddg said:

I am sure i have done more than just learning a few names and having a few accounts , and that is exactly what i am warning other people not to do. Used Gigabit [ not gigabyte ] Seedbox , have been in almost every tracker there was about a year back , buffering TBs ... it wasn;t worth all that effort.

I am just giving advice , take it or leave it, it is up to you.

deathgoddg said:
yeah am not a big believer on elite trackers myself but the ratioless trackers help us considering the networks solutions we have at our disposal and if you happen to have a seedbox then cross seeding is ease with these ratio free trackers :). Well for me i use Public trackers now as our ISP has a peer cache system implemented :) with the help of which i down 30gB a night on public trackers :) .I rarely use private for music and few 720p :p .

you should check out RuTracker then

i forgot to mention it on earlier post

not a speedy 0day, but content?

see for yourself

BTW which ISP are you using?

Well I was also advising only its the attitude that pissed me off . Anyway peace out . But having ratio less trackers always helps that's what i meant.

@funkysourav am on alliance sadly low net speed . But LAN and local peer have improved the torrent scenario.

care explaining why my post was deleted? i put in a discussion on scene-inspired a tracker i joined a few weeks ago and if i read the topic correctly, it says

The Tracker's Discussions Thread

This is a discussion on The Tracker's Discussions Thread within the P2P forums, part of the Internet Talk category; Use the thread for discussions about any tracker . Private , Public

so what wrong with my post?

^ You used SMS lingo so it was deleted. So think a bit before copy pasting promo material from elsewhere :p

noo it wassnt copied from anywhere it was my own lol i just wanted ppl to know this site thats all

Any tracker which is similar to IPT and TD . Bonus points , General tracker . I know about TL !

Back