TRADE : AMD with DFI for Intel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohit

Skilled
hey guys i am having the following rig at present,

AMD A64 3000+ Venice E3

DFI LANPARTY UT NF4-ULTRA-D

512*2 Kingston Value RAM DDR 400 (1 is hynix d43 chipset and 1 is Kingston branded chipset)

P.S. : my present RAM cant be used in dual channel mode cause one is a double sided chip and the other is a single one. as i had got the newer single sided hynix d43 as a replacement. u can send the older kingston chip for a replacement and u will probably get the new hynix chipset for the same as it had happened with me. the ram has lifetime warranty so do not worry.

All above components are in excellent condition and not more than 3 months old. I have original BILLS for all of them. All have warranty as follows

Processor - 3 years (around 2.5 years left)

Mobo - I dont know about DFI but i got it less than 3 months back from theitsepot , chennai.

RAM - Lifetime from A.A Infoways , delhi.

I have NEVER tried overclocking any of these and everything has the box n stuff.

Now i am looking for an equivalent Intel rig which has never been overclocked and with warranty with the following kind of config :

630/640 Processor

945P/955 board

1GB DDR2

for trade/exchange. Interested people please post here or pm me. thanks.

ok on hold for switch ..

and to make the offer more exciting i can give my xfx pci-e 5300 gpu for free if i get a good offer. i know its not a good gpu but it has warranty and can be sold for 2k elsewhere if u try.

I Have a Pentium D 820, Asus P5LD2 and 1 GB Corsair RAM.

See my Sig, for the Overclocks.

Think about it :hap2:....

All parts have USA Warranty though. Not Indian.

sorry goldenfrag i need stuff with indian warranty and i am not really keen on buying overclocked stuff as their warranty gets void.

@Udit

temme how much are you expecting for your stuff without the 6600gt ?? and i think your prices are reallllllly high. do some revision if u can.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nikhil said:
Why in the world are you selling an AMD and getting an Intel :S :S :S :S

dunno xactly .. i always liked intel. and actually i feel this board is a waste for me since i dont know how to o/c :( ... i wish i could get somebody to overclock this procc to around 2.4ghz and then it would be fine wid me ..i have tried reading guides n stuff but i jst dont wanna plunge into it .. hehe.

mohit said:
@Udit
temme how much are you expecting for your stuff without the 6600gt ?? and i think your prices are reallllllly high. do some revision if u can.

those are not mine.

oh oops sorry man .. did not see that. well ya they are shahbaaz's and they are very highly priced.

mohit said:
sorry goldenfrag i need stuff with indian warranty and i am not really keen on buying overclocked stuff as their warranty gets void.

@Udit

hmm mohit, how exactly does the warranty get void. as far as i know, they dont even have a method of knowing the overclock had happened, and if that were the case, then why would mobo manufacturers put that option in the BIOS in the first place. think abt it........

GF's offer i a great one....... if not switch, then you might consider GF's offer as he is willing to swap a dual core proccy.

take care.

i had read somewhere that the warranty gets void .. well but maybe u r right it doesnt ..but still i would prefer to go for parts with indian warranty.

replied back again goldie.

ok guys i am planning to sell this rig off if i dont get good trade offers.. will let u all know with a new post. right now i am waiting for switch.

Mohit... I will be honest... I am more interested in your Mobo other then anything... Maybe we can do something like Trade + Cash and you can sell the rest of the parts seperately :)...

This is what i have on Offer...

Intel P4 550 (Prescot 3.4 GHz) LGA with HSF

Intel 915GEV

2X256 Micron DDR 2 Memory

If you want Samsung 2 GB Ram Instead of this RAM then i can include that also... Depends on what you want... I am looking for DFI + Cash for this... Proccy and Mobo comes with Indian Warrenty of which more then 2.5 Yrs warrenty is left... Will confirm you about Ram as this combo is not mine but a friends...

sorry switch ... cant sell only the board separately atleast for now and also i dont want that 3.4 ghz procc .. i am looking for the 6XX series of processors from intel. anyways ill let u know if i change my mid and ill contact u first if i plan to sell my mobo separately.

mods please lock this thread .. i am not getting the offers i wanted and just changed my mind. i will try o/cing my venice instead. sorry to all of u guys. thanks. cya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back