FS: RAM [Trade only] 4x8GB ADATA Gammix D30 3200 MHz with 4x8 GB sticks or 2x16 GB sticks

scott1391990

Adept
Expected Price (Rs)
Shipping from
Greater Noida West
Item Condition
5 out of 5
Payment Options
  1. Cash
Purchase Date
Sep 30, 2021
Shipping Charges
Local buyers only
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
Lifetime
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
Not fully compatible with Motherbaord
Ordered these on 30 September and received 3-4 days ago (grabbed them as the pricing was very good and I was also looking to upgrade) but unfortunately for me, these aren't listed in the QVL list for my motherboard. I should have checked this before. My bad.

Now I need to exchange these with 2x16 GB 3200 MHz sticks or 4x8 GB 3200 MHz sticks. The new sticks should be mentioned in the QVL list given below
https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/SocketAM4/STRIX_B350-F_GAMING/ROG-STRIX-B350-F-GAMING_Memory_QVL_180125.pdf
Anybody interested in exchange, please let me know.

Will update the bill,box and RAM pics by night.
My location is Greater Noida West and I can deal locally in Delhi/NCR.
Local deal would be preferred any day.

Attachments

• IMG_20211012_160013.jpg
    IMG_20211012_160013.jpg
    250.6 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_20211012_160102.jpg
    IMG_20211012_160102.jpg
    240.2 KB · Views: 95
These RAMs did not work with your motherboard?
They are working when 2 are installed and sometimes when 4 are installed as they aren't compatible according to QVL list.
Last night I used the 4 sticks for 3-4 hours without any issue. But in the morning today, it didn't boot with 4 sticks, so I removed 2 sticks and it worked. But this is also giving problem with firefox getting shut down or a firefox tab getting closed. Also got a blue screen error today while firefox was open.

Never had such issue with my older RAM sticks that are present in the QVL list.

Try following things and confirm back if they work or not

1. Try CMOS Reset - This will clear any settings preventing from regular boot to happen consistently
2. If the RAM came with 8x2 pair, try seating those in one channel and other pair to remaining channel.

I feel these 2 might help you

Try following things and confirm back if they work or not

1. Try CMOS Reset - This will clear any settings preventing from regular boot to happen consistently
2. If the RAM came with 8x2 pair, try seating those in one channel and other pair to remaining channel.

I feel these 2 might help you
Hey there. I did try it last night by resetting the BIOS and it boot up fine. Worked for some hours and then I shut down the system.
In the morning, I installed both the windows and it boot up fine. The RAM is running at 2666 MHz but at least I am able to utilize those 32 gigs.
Thanks for your suggestion.

Back