Triple Treat!

Ank1t

Skilled
Recently i was on the look out for some basic rigs for office use. Had put up queries at different places. Eventually took the advice given to me and went on to buy 3 Sempron 3200+ based systems. Got it 4-5 days ago.

Here are some pics :

Forgot to take the ram pics :S Its 512MB Transcend 667Mhz. Im flicking the ram and replacing them with my die-net and also replacing my LG GSA-H42N with the Samsung 20X Sata DVDRW i got :D

The config :

Sempron 3200+ - 1400

MSI K9AGM2 (690V chipset) - 2500

512MB Transcend 667Mhz - 850

80GB Samsung :)|) SATA HDD - 1850

Pleomax KB and Mouse - 200+240

Cappy+PSU - 900 (i feel i shouldv chosen somethin better..didn't really see it before buying which was a stupid thing to do)

Viewsonic 15" CRT (E50cB) - 3200

Dlink 8 port switch - 1100

Samsung 20X Sata DVDRW - 1350

HP F-370 AIO - 3746

+4% VAT.

Pretty happy with the performance as its only for elemantary use :)

Got all this from Ankit Infotech in blore.. Got to know the guy more now :p

PS: None of the prices are typos if you'r wondering ;)

Good hai yaar...waise u mentioned the price as 2300 for the m/b...what happened?

and Ankit COmp giving such great prices....amazing...

Ank1t said:

Where'd you get that info? Or are yol just saying it cuz it was a popular drive :p

me me me !! :p

It is popular for a reason. It is very good... I dont trust that Samsung drive.

Ank1t said:

Where'd you get that info? Or are yol just saying it cuz it was a popular drive :p

I have used 3-4 Samsung drives until date.. all have given up on me before average lifetimes !!
Tray Problem is the most rampant among them !!

Nikhil said:
me me me !! :p

It is popular for a reason. It is very good... I dont trust that Samsung drive.

rajshah said:
I have used 3-4 Samsung drives until date.. all have given up on me before average lifetimes !!
Tray Problem is the most rampant among them !!

Well this one is supposed to be better than all the older samsung drives. Anywya, if somethin does happen, its not tat my LG is gone ;) The H42N is not a GREAT drive either..

Deepak said:
Good hai yaar...waise u mentioned the price as 2300 for the m/b...what happened?

and Ankit COmp giving such great prices....amazing...

Made a mistake that time yaar.. that was the VIA chipset one.. Anyway, just 200 more for this :) He was asking 3k for the gigabyte.

Back