Truecaller Premium Family Subscription - Any Feedback?

zero_cool

Disciple
I was a paid subscriber of Truecaller for 2 years but the increment in subscription cost each year does not make sense as the I was paying only to avoid the ads. I came to know Truecaller is offering a family subscription wherein 5 accounts can avail the benefits of their premium subscription for Rs. 925 a year which comes to just Rs. 185 per person. This seems to be a good deal and the only caveat I see here is the owner of the family plan cannot remove users instantly and would need to contact their customer care. Does anyone on TE use this?

Not sure about the family plan. I did not see the plan anywhere. I had subscribed a few days ago to the individual plan and it offered me 50% off. It worked out to be less than Rs. 270.

Family plan is showing for me. It's asking me to pay 995 to upgrade from Individual to Family Plan. But I don't see the need personally as I use Google Dialer Feature to block spam calls for other members.

The article was published on 17th Nov and it has been over 4 weeks but seems this was another press release and the launch didn't happen.
hopefully they'll soon launch this and we can have a standard platform for caller ID.

Back