Monitors tv monitor or lcd tv

think123

Disciple
hi,

need suggetion regarding which display to buy.

whether i should go for tv monitor/monitor or lcd/led tv?

which screen size 24" or 32"? viewing distance 4-6 ft.?

full hd or hd ready?

main use tv watching,movies,gaming(using pc and xbox360)

using cable tv at present.

budget not more than 25k(can add 2-3k if required)

Hi,
I know someone who is using a 24" samsung LED TV full HD. Was good. The bigger the screen gets you wouldn't be able to use the PC part well. Or if you can, pick up a wireless mouse n keyboard. This way you can go for a bigger screen. I prefer LEDs, have crispier image. And the games look a little better.

I say get an Asus 27" LED which costs 21.5k at prime and then add a TV tuner card. Best bet for watching full HD movies and Gaming via HDMI

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

+ you can get the Logitech MK320 (wireless combo) for 1.5k = Win!

I use a 27" TN monitor and it serves both purposes well. I no longer feel comfortable with smaller monitors even for browsing/gaming/etc. And I sit right next to it for PC usage, like 1.5-2 feet away or so. For TV I sit like 4-8 feet away or so.

if he has the budget then why not :p .....usually people here always always suggest things that go way beyond the budget

anyways a 27" is ur best bet for a monitor + HD movies + xbox/ps3 watever... since the nxt best thing i.e. a dell 30" will be way too much :p

but ya if you wanna save that 10k then 24" LED eyes closed :)ashamed:eek:r my 26"er on sale in market :eek:hyeah:)

You could also buy a 26" Full HD or 32" HD Ready? LCD TV, but it would probably suck as a monitor

rohitshakti2 said:
Benq VW2420 is full HD LED 24" and comes for Rs.11000/-. Buy it & attach a TV tuner card & enjoy.

Back