Tvt.ro Is Bck

casanova666

Disciple
hey guys tvt.ro is bck iam very happy finally one of the best tracker it was down since months... but unfortunately sign ups r not open...

cheers

Finally happy..... I just loved the presentation and the theme of TV torrents.ro.
Its very ordered.

I was actualy using bittorents.ro for my series downloads. finally I can download with ease now:hap2:

err, i just registered on that site. As on 9:04 AM today, wednesday. No invites or anything.

Edit: Man , that is a cool site, everyone seeds :) Getting awesome download speeds as of now.

Sourav said:
err, i just registered on that site. As on 9:04 AM today, wednesday. No invites or anything.

Edit: Man , that is a cool site, everyone seeds :) Getting awesome download speeds as of now.

Hey thanks a lot man. I was able to register after reading ur post. So guys, register urselves fast before its too late.

amigoatul said:
Hey thanks a lot man. I was able to register after reading ur post. So guys, register urselves fast before its too late.
Yr right i just signed up...
they mustve disabled a few accts coz i couldnt sign up earlier..

i had signed up for tvt long back but i didnt find it useful. i guess i didnt take a proper look. i just signed in again and its really cool! great tracker. :D

Back