Twin and Lumix

Shripad

ex-Mod
Got something over last couple of days.

img3585x.jpg

img3586ud.jpg

img3590mb.jpg

Cam bought from US. THe Amazon Value bundle that comes with 16GB memory card, pouch, lens clean kit, card reader, mini tripod and all that $#it. Came with some of the stuff for other TE member ;)

The card is sent by MSI. I have also bought one for myself to do multi gpu benching. It is yet to come.

Guess the card. ( Robo and Udit are barred from guessing :p )

RoBoGhOsT said:
which card did u buy :S hawk ?
He meant camera :p

its TZ10.
@ switch it was $325 with all extra stuff including screen protector, tripod, lens cleaning kit, 16GB ADATA Class6 card, Mini HDMI cable, Card reader , pouch, belt clip etc etc. And I imported it myself. Still to work out final landing cost. but should be under 17-17.5k.
There wont be much price difference between this and buying locally through grey market, but I get official warranty (even though it will be valid in US, thats fine ), I got guaranteed sealed pack genuine piece and extra stuff.
And the card is MSI N470 Twin Frozr II. The interesting part is 0.925v VID :eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah:

WOW! $325 with all extra stuff seems like a really good deal....

Shripad said:
And I imported it myself.

Infact i was looking to pickup the same but couldn't find any good deals.... care to share your source, if you don't mind.. :)

That's a really nice price shri. I got the cam for 16.2k and rest all was extra and no official warranty but do have a dealer warranty for a complete year. Really nice price there.

Coming on to the cam it's a lovely little thing. I absolutely love it. The Intelligent Auto is a great mode for the non techie family members.

^^ Thats the purpose of this cam. Mom and sis were complaining that the smallest cam I have (SX10 IS ) is too big and heavy and complicated. :p

Hence after doing some research, decided to buy this. Here locally in Mumbai this sells for 16750-17000 range (might be cheaper in places like hera panna but I dont have time to go there ).

So got this. And it indeed is very good cam. Takes nice quality snaps. HD video recording is also more than decent.

Back