Two gigantic cyclones has been detected on te .... Runnnnnnnnnn

HEHEH The tittle says it alll the Cyclone has been detected . Was looing for these cards like crazy.. we needed like 6 of them but just found 2 lol ...vwry tough to fine as very few pieces came in the market but thank 2 ANA computer who got 2 for me. and of course it TOOlius again who tempted me to go for this setup and choosing the best brand . We had choices like zotac , palit which were cheapeast but pathetic brands but pooor cooler and review most hottesh code and doesnt o.c also so much . Read all reviews on XS where they rated MSI First followed by asus and EVGA but no brands available but somehow found MSI..

In the market zotac and cheap ones like galaxy , pov , pait sells but NO to them ..BIG NO.. these MSI are crazy o.c have o.ced now to 800Core clock on stock voltage will try top ush ir further to 900 :p people have achieved it.. will post some benchmarks screenie soon.. Enjoy the pics.

Price : 27k :)

Didnt you just get some 5870 ? Oh well guess you have seen the light :D

You gotta run the the DX11 stuff and tell us how this setup is. 900mhz on each of those babies and really you are looking at some insane gpu performance , grats enjoy !!

em interesting the temps are not hugely different from my zotac gtx 460 infact its about 2 c cooler. After 9 hours of gaming including some hardcore raiding were card usage is close 80% on both cards i had a temp range of 44C to 81C but normal ingame temps were around 65c on first gpu and 55c on second gpu but then again all that is stock so the cyclone does seem do pretty good job.

hehehe :) nah.. no wb for cards.. as am gettign now nb and sb.. so later wud think of doing it.

you are already there almost there if you are getting the NB and SB block just go the full monty eh ! .

why not use the second card in the last slot ? does it go 8x in that case? just wondering if that would allow the first card to cool better(just for benching ofc) i can see the zonar.

^^^ Yes i agree with Raghav

I think there should be a seperate thread for Ankit's Showoff

Within every 2-3 days he has something or the other to showoff :mad::mad:

:bleh:

Back