Two queries, 46" LED and 2 Ton AC

Hello guys,

I am considering buying a 46" LED for which I have almost finalized Samsung 46D7000. Should I be worried in any sense about this TV and do other options in the same bracket exist (<= 1.5 Lacs) which are similar or even better. Also, should I hold my horses a month more to get better models or deals on Diwali? Also, I have a Philips Home Theater (Model HTS3560/51). Will this model work with D7000 for surround sound?

Secondly, I want a 2 ton AC, for which I am considering Carrier Durakool Star (4 star EER). What other options I should consider. This is something I have to finalize in 2-3 days max so can't wait for any newer models or Diwali.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,

Justin.

If you try squeezing in the 46" HX92 in grey market nothing better then it,the Sony HX series are the only tvs out there that gives 1080lines of motion resolution in both 3d and 2d.

NX720 is also good ,but the samsung D7000 is better for 3d.

Edit: Some are saying Sony has cut the prices of HX925 series 46" now costs 1.53 lakh along with free pair of 3d glasses and a skype Audio/video camera.

Thanks for the replies guys.

Bought the AC already and will recommend it to anyone who wants a 2 ton AC. The area I installed it in is huge and still the cooling is just awesome.

@adder:

HX925 showroom price is 1.53 lacs? Any idea where I can find it in Delhi? Also is HX925 better than D7000?

Hi, what model have u purchased and at what price ? Please give details. Also update on LED progress as i would also be buying 1 near diwali.

Justin - As i am sure you must have done a lot of home work before buying a LCD or you may be in process, just wanted to understand what's from take from it ? i mean why are you going for the above mentioned LCD ? What points are you considering and what your usage would be like.

Thank you

I, as such, do not have any specific requirements. They are same as most of the other people, namely Movies, SD/HD content from DHL and occasional gaming on PS3.

I believe that you don't "upgrade" your TVs in short spans, so better buy the best out there. The viewing distance makes 46" the highest screen size for me. So all I want is the best TV in the market regardless of the value which should stop my urge of replacing it to a better model for at least 3 years. ;)

Back