Car & Bike Tyres for CBR250R

Hey guys,

My back Tyre seem to be defective or damaged...

Its used for 7500Km...

It has been developing Small holes (Punctures) and also has a lot of horizontal cracks...

So I am thinking of changing both my Tyres to Soft Types

Front : 110/70 - 17

Back: 140/70 - 17

I asked about Pirelli or Michelin...

I asked about Pirelli to a local Pirelli dealer, he said the Back tyre is not available at the suppliers itself... (130/70 in stock)

Front is available...

Which do you think will be best ???

I go to college everyday on bike ie. 25Km from home,

10Km Highway (Above 100kmph) and rest has turns so I corner a bit...

Go for Pirelli Sports Demon, they are really good... Wait a bit if dealer can order the stock size PSD for you...

About stock tires, how old is your bike ? AFAIK you should get tire replacement from Honda itself if there is defect in the tire...

My bike is 6 Months old, and has done 7500Km

Go for Pirelli Sports Demon, they are really good... Wait a bit if dealer can order the stock size PSD for you...

About stock tires, how old is your bike ? AFAIK you should get tire replacement from Honda itself if there is defect in the tire...

Write to Honda, stating that your bikes tire has developed lot of cracks, which might be due to quality issue with the tire... No harm in trying ! If they say no then go with PSD ...

as abhifusion and hahahari said go for Pirelli Sports Demon, they are amazing. Few days back I got them on Ninja 250R
ohyeah.gif

check with dealers in Pune/blore.

Btw, soft compounds have a smaller life than normal tyres. I have ridden over 7.5k on my CBR250R and I can go for another 7500 kms before I need a Tyre replacement. Write to Honda and complain. see if you can get it changed from them, atleast a reduction in price, something. Unless ur doing burnouts, this shouldnt be happening. Or you left it baking in an oven for few hours and then sooper cooled it with liquid nitrogen, I dont see this happening.

And dont go for different combos with different companies like that. NOT adviced.

Back