Ultimate Ears TripleFi 10Vi - Newly RMA'ed with remaining warranty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ritvik

Adept
On hold till Friday the 27th of Sept 2010! - Will update the thread if things change​

For Sale: TripleFi 10Vi (the TF10's iphone compatible version with mic) - cable can be upgraded to any after-market non-mic cable too.

Reason for Sale: Leaning towards to the UM Mage

Included Accessories: carry case, extension cable, airline attenuator, 3.5mm to 6.3mm connector, cleaning tool, Silicone tips (S/M/L) + 1 additional pair of medium that comes attached to the IEM + 2 pairs Comply T500 foam tips, the manual/instructions pamphlet

Shipping: Rs.100 nationwide (Bangalore, Hyderabad and other major cities in the South Rs.60)

Asking Price: Rs.12000 + the shipping mentioned above

KMD warranty till around Dec. It costs about Rs.900 for the entire RMA procedure via KMD (shipping both ways).

The price may seem high, but its non-negotiable! The ebay International prices are around 14k or more. These are new with KMD warranty and you have no international shipping hassles and customs duties.

They either go for the mentioned price or I compromise a little and do the driver upgrade as opposed to getting the Mages.

Mandatory pictures:

SDC10494.jpg

SDC10496.jpg

SDC10498.jpg

SDC10499.jpg

SDC10500.jpg

Re: TripleFi 10Vi - Newly RMA'ed with remaining warranty

Cant see the pics :( .. Also can you please tell me the international Warranty left on it(not the KMD one the one provided by Logitech)

I don't have the PMs with me anymore, if I remember right they were shipped out to KMD's NY address sometime towards the end of December. They were back-ordered and KMD got a reply from Logitech stating that they would be shipped out after the 24th or 27th of Dec 2009 (I think). So I played it safe and mentioned warranty till Dec, although its probably a bit more.

The pics are on photobucket will try hosting them on an alternate site.

Edit: pictures hosted again on Imageshack for people who can't see them -

Pretty good deal for a brand new pair and something with warranty as well :D Congrats on the Mage .This thread wont stay up for long.

Wow, neat pricing for a brand new pair !

Its available for almost 20k here in India. :p

Best thing about these IEMs is that they dont require an amp to shine. It made no difference when I used my Ibasso amp with Benny's TF10s. :)

Almost sold. Buyer should be able to transfer the money by Friday the 27th.

No more PMs please :)

Will bump/update the thread if he backs out

Did you purchase these in December 2009?

Was it around sometime then when they retailed for something like 100$ on ebay and logitech ?

^ How does that really matter ? and yeah I think he had got it via KMD during the December sale.

sid_donnydarko said:
Did you purchase these in December 2009?

Was it around sometime then when they retailed for something like 100$ on ebay and logitech ?
Yes, it was Amazon and Logitech, I've mentioned it quite a few times in various threads.

how does it matter, toyota supra's before fast n furious used to sell super cheap in the states, lol post that their value was 3 - 4 times that much, cant hold it up against the seller since he got a better deal then the rest, its the current market value that matters! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back