UMMMMMMMMMAtrixxxxxxxx 4G !!

vriship

Adept
Just came home from work and this was waiting for me at home :p
damages: 325$ shipped to ICC NY address.. around 1950/- including international shipping and customs..

jesal said:
congo mate, how exactly to order and india delivered can u explain i would be interested so asking.

anubhav2345 said:
Ya pls tell us also the procedure .

i will simplify the steps:-

1. bid using your ebay.in account on ebay.com

2. register for a PPO address in the US throguh Welcome To Shop Abroad Online, you will get your own post office address using this & you wont even have to pay any charges.

3. you will get mail from iccworldwide regarding your PPO address.

4. pay using paypal for the won auction and put the PPO address as your shipping address.

5. after seller ships your product and provides you the shipment number, again go the site Welcome To Shop Abroad Online and enter your shipment details with exact price you paid for it and other details.

6. your item will be received by the icc forwarding address in NY and it will be forwarded to you in india. you will get a call from icc executive regarding the shipping charges and the customs levied on your shipment, you have to pay it online on their site and they will forward their shipment to your local address in india.

^ Thanks for sharing the info :)

please tell me where did you get it unlocked ? i might be buying this phone :D !!!

thanks a lot :p

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Phone unlocked... works like a charm..

have already unlocked bootloader and installed CWM.. now will play around with blur shittt.. and install ninja 0.4.5 SF :p

damn good pricing. EVer since I saw this, I am stalking ebay auctions to see if I can snipe one more up for something around this price, no luck :p All end up $360+ in final minutes with stupid bid wars.

Enjoy... Its beast of a phone.

hmm. yeah i never used to keep an eye on auctions. just one day got up very early and found an auction ending within 2 hrs. placed a bid 10$ higher than previous one just 10 secs before its end time and this beast was mine. :)

that time i didn't even know how would i bring it here :p

@vriship, you are damn luck dude... damn lucky.

enter into the world of Atrix... Happy dude...

Back