Unable to meet requirements? Upgrade to Patron

tophilis

Recruit
Hi

I am unable to post in the classified section. the rules say i need to have msgs. but i am not able to cross 23 messages. pls help

I was wondering what messages are being count as a message. My msg count shows 4 but I have posted more than 4 messages on the platform.

It takes time but happens, why not come to the forum once a day to post 1 message in a relevant thread to get your count up?

I started this journey 3 months back and crossed the landmark couple of days before. Your posts need to add information/solution/value add to the knowledge. That is the way to cross the landmark. I also felt irritated at this condition but realize now that it cuts spam and bring serious members to the community

I think minimum post count should be 50. There's lots of threads here where someone interested in belonging to this forum can write a few words and get their post count up. Just 2 posts a day and in ~2 months you go to 100 posts. If the person can't wait for 2 months to buy or sell stuff here then it's better if they post on olx or other sites. Unfortunately eBay closed after Flopkart bought their Indian branch.

You have only 8 posts that counts, see the screenshots for reference
Screenshot_2.jpg

Screenshot_1.jpg

Back