Unlock Code for atrix 4g

aka007

Disciple
Which is the best place or site to unlock the atrix 4g from at&t. Please refer only to those site which you have used. Cause i heard that there are only limited number of tries to unlock a phone.

Assuming its the sim unlock code that you're asking - cellunlock.net and unlockusa.com

UnlockUSA is the cheapest at 17.5$ but they do take the full 3 day TAT for the Atrix

Remember madnav telling me cellunlock.net even did it in 36 hrs but may not hold good in all cases.

Both the above sites are reliable

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

Hey aka007, did you buy the atrix? I remember you were shopping for one and enquiring about shipping. If so, congratulations. How do you like the Atrix? How did you get it shipped to India?

To answer your question:

Here is the site to get the atrix unlocked: AT&T Unlock Code

You can get the code for $9.99 in this site and it is delivered within 1 - 24 hours. Try this out

Anyways good luck and enjoy.

aradhakr84 said:
Hey aka007, did you buy the atrix? I remember you were shopping for one and enquiring about shipping. If so, congratulations. How do you like the Atrix? How did you get it shipped to India?

To answer your question:

You can get the code for $9.99 in this site and it is delivered within 1 - 24 hours. Try this out

Haven't yet got the phone though.. But i paid for the phone on 31st july. And It being a sunday the package was shipped only on monday night. (morning in the US) . It reached on 4th aug to iccworld NY warehouse and now it has reached bombay. Will clear the customs by 1. I am hopeful to get the phone on monday. So asking for the code. And is the site you stated reliable?

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

aradhakr84 said:

To answer your question:

The price u stated is not for atrix 4g. But othere at&t phones. For atrix it is 30$ and 3 days time...

so guess will go in for cellunlock.net. Hope to get the phone on monday. i Am super exicted abt the phone.

aka007 said:
Haven't yet got the phone though.. But i paid for the phone on 31st july. And It being a sunday the package was shipped only on monday night. (morning in the US) . It reached on 4th aug to iccworld NY warehouse and now it has reached bombay. Will clear the customs by 1. I am hopeful to get the phone on monday. So asking for the code. And is the site you stated reliable?

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

The price u stated is not for atrix 4g. But othere at&t phones. For atrix it is 30$ and 3 days time...

so guess will go in for cellunlock.net. Hope to get the phone on monday. i Am super exicted abt the phone.

From where did you buy Atrix 4G? and for how much? :)

akj_1989 said:
Yeah, that's really an awesome price u got! :)

Please tell me from where did you order it and the shipping method..

I bought the phone from ebay.com auction. And used iccworld.com to get it shipped. Thats the cheapest shipping i guess. They charged a total of Rs 736 including customs and int shipping and local shipping. Am hoping to get the phone tomorow.

I bought the phone from ebay.com auction. And used iccworld.com to get it shipped. Thats the cheapest shipping i guess. They charged a total of Rs 736 including customs and int shipping and local shipping. Am hoping to get the phone tomorow.

Have you got the phone delivered?
Must be enjoying it ! :)

I also want to order from US. How do you bid, and pay in USD from an Indian CC, I think they charge some 2-3% transactions fees too?

Also, is ICCworld better than Amarex shop n ship?

@akj_1989

Lil bit of searching woulld have helped you.

This has already been posted:

1. Bid using your ebay.in account on ebay.com

2. register for a PPO address in the US throguh Welcome To Shop Abroad Online, you will get your own post office address using this & you wont even have to pay any charges.

3. you will get mail from iccworldwide regarding your PPO address.

4. pay using paypal for the won auction and put the PPO address as your shipping address.

5. after seller ships your product and provides you the shipment number, again go the site Welcome To Shop Abroad Online and enter your shipment details with exact price you paid for it and other details.

6. your item will be received by the icc forwarding address in NY and it will be forwarded to you in india. you will get a call from icc executive regarding the shipping charges and the customs levied on your shipment, you have to pay it online on their site and they will forward their shipment to your local address in india.

Author: vriship

Thread

Back