Unlocked HUAWEI E1550 (Idea netsetter) USB modem

ev1lb0ygen1us

Adept
Hi guys. I'm planing to buy an unlocked Idea netsetter (HUAWEI E1550) USB modem. Its said to work with every 2G and 3G sims. Planning to purchase it from ebay. So thought to ask you guys about it before I buy the same. Any known flaws/bugs with it? For now will be used for EDGE connection (Docomo) only. What speed can I get with it? Will there be any advantage over mobile phones connected to PC? Have a N73ME but on repairs, network IC busted:S. Planning to buy the stuff tomorrow, so pour in your suggestions.

I got the same from Ashiq (ashiq.klgd@gmail.com) of kerela for Rs.1,300 six months back. It's been used almost 24x7 with no problem. The speed depends on network and for further details u can mail ashiq (who is always kind to help).

Oh , u got from ashik?? I bought from another guy in ebay for 1.6K.. Hmmm , after buying only I saw ashik's deal.... He is just 5km away from me... Hmmm...my bad luck... Anyway the stuff is working well and fine....

anish_sha said:
Oh , u got from ashik?? I bought from another guy in ebay for 1.6K.. Hmmm , after buying only I saw ashik's deal.... He is just 5km away from me... Hmmm...my bad luck... Anyway the stuff is working well and fine....
Is this ashik guy ebay seller? if yes link of his ebay store please.

Back