Unlocked x2 550be

Dark Star

ex-Mod
*cough**cough* .. Someone sent me an unknown model AMD.. He charged me little for it and when I opened it was a QUAD :eek:hyeah::yahoo:

capturevjjxyy.png

*cough* no Oc results as of now .. Have sold SCCF so have to wait for TRUE to be available in the market.. *cough*

capturegoy.png

Dark Star said:
*cough**cough* .. Someone sent me an unknown model AMD.. He charged me little for it and when I opened it was a QUAD :eek:hyeah::yahoo:

capturevjjxyy.png

*cough* no Oc results as of now .. Have sold SCCF so have to wait for TRUE to be available in the market.. *cough*

capturegoy.png

congrats on the unlocked x2 550be. now run some stability tests on the quadcore.

congos to DS....now waiting for OC results....so is that with CnQ on? some benchies at the club are now expected of u.

^^Yes CnQ .. WIll post benches once i get TRUE + Scythe Splitsteam 88CFM :)

BTW this batch unlocks 100% and my mobo dos 4ghz stable on all core :p

Special thanks to stormy sir for letting me know about batch no. :)

super stuff.....now I am jealous....i got 4 cores at 7.5 k and u got it for 4.5k.....lol...and I still cant get 4ghz stable....PM me the batch no.

mav2000 said:
super stuff.....now I am jealous....i got 4 cores at 7.5 k and u got it for 4.5k.....lol...and I still cant get 4ghz stable....PM me the batch no.

since when does the x2 550be cost 4.5k? it costs 5.3-5.5k everywhere i have checked.

batch number = 0922apmw (its got a very high success rate compared to others)

Back