Unlocking samsung Focus

- Remove your battery cover and battery of your phone and note down your IMEI written under the battery OR Switch on the phone *without a SIM* and after completing the First Setup, dial *#06# from the dialer and note down your IMEI.
- Buy an unlock code online by providing your IMEI.
- Put your local SIM in the phone.
- As soon as it boots up, enter the unlock code you bought online and you're done.

Best place to buy unlock codes if you have a paypal account is Ebay imo. Just go to Ebay.COM type 'Samsung Focus unlock' in the search field and click Sort by: "Price and Shipping Lowest First" and buy the code from the cheapest option from a Top Rated Seller. Don't forget to double check the item description to be safe that you're getting the right unlock code.

Buy an unlock code from ebay.com, send the IMEI number to the seller mentioning that it is for an AT&T Samsung Focus, and once you get the unlock code, insert your SIM and enter the 8 digit unlock code. That's it :)

Search for freedomobile.

I sent imei code in paypal transaction and later sent him request for code on email.

In two three hours,I had unlocked my Samsung focus.

Purchased for 99 cents.

To unlock your mobile with codes are some what better for your mobile to use without any problem, because codes are the best way to unlock your mobiles , just simply follow the instructions & enter the code means automatically your mobile get as unlocked,

Just visit this site , it has the step by step instructions for unlocking your samsung mobile from the network lock.............

Back