Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
3 years
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
Money
Box is not available for sale. Only have the cpu and its plastic container.

Attachments

• 20201231_183954.jpg
    20201231_183954.jpg
    190.4 KB · Views: 381
  • 20201231_184137.jpg
    20201231_184137.jpg
    238.4 KB · Views: 492
  • 20201224_164238.jpg
    20201224_164238.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 454
  • 20201224_031513.jpg
    20201224_031513.jpg
    216.8 KB · Views: 490
Last edited:
proccy is sold so I dont know if the reply is relevant. But here we go, stock fan would have been useless so I shipped it to a TE member who purchased a 2600 from me.

The box has a value that a normal buyer wouldnt pay. So why ship it when it can be repeatedly rented.
20201231_205426.jpg

Just an example.

Uthoob.
Also no more unrelated msgs guys. I replied to the earlier msg cause it was from a mod. Altho I would have appreciated if he had asked me in pm.

But he has only 2 bazaar ratings so I guess we cant blame him for not knowing better :v

Uthoob.
Also no more unrelated msgs guys. I replied to the earlier msg cause it was from a mod. Altho I would have appreciated if he had asked me in pm.

But he has only 2 bazaar ratings so I guess we cant blame him for not knowing better :v
@Prashant Verma i can assure you that he knows this forum much better than you do, Look at your joining date vs his if you want to compare !, he is one of the veteran mods , you may call out his bazaar rating but just so you know i've seen people with 100+ bazaar ratings getting banned for malpractices and as moderators we want to ensure that everyone benefits and keep scams / malpractices at bay, if mods find anything wrong with the thread we point out or request for more information on the thread to maintain transparency.

@Prashant Verma i can assure you that he knows this forum much better than you do, Look at your joining date vs his if you want to compare !, he is one of the veteran mods , you may call out his bazaar rating but just so you know i've seen people with 100+ bazaar ratings getting banned for malpractices and as moderators we want to ensure that everyone benefits and keep scams / malpractices at bay, if mods find anything wrong with the thread we point out or request for more information on the thread to maintain transparency.
You been hitting that Captain Obvious' mooc havent you. And the fact someone even liked that makes it even better lol.

Crazyeddy's reputation dosent need any explaining done. He can ask all the questions he wants and I would surely answer as I have. If he or I dont appreciate each other's tone then we can talk about that aswell without needing anyone else to talk for us. We are big boys after all.

Now lets all chill out and drink that good whiskey and most importantly lets not ruin happy little Adi's thread. Peace!

I'm genuinely curious, why the huge discount? If someone had told me about it I wouldn't believe him.
Whoever got it is lucky.

just out of box comment about very good Price.

Here on TE I found that lot of seniors/old members who bought hardware 4-5 yrs back at much lesser price , hide price on Invoice and ask 40-50% less then TODAY'S INFLATED Price. (after India banned various china products after June 17, 2020),

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back