FS: Video Card Unused XFX Nvidia Geforce 9800 GT 512mb For Sale @pretty cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.

subham

Grey matters here
Adept
I want to sell my graphics card. Following are the details of the same.
  • Product Name: Unused XFX Nvidia Geforce 9800 GT 512mb 256bit bandwidth
  • Expected Price: Rs 2500 only
  • Shipping charges: At actuals (I will pay if shipping charges are not much or can be shared)
  • Manufacturer page URL: http://www.geforce.com/hardware/desktop-gpus/geforce-9800gt
  • Reason for Sale: i don't have appropriate psu with pci to run it hence i also cannot post gpuz.
  • Product condition: 9 out of 10
  • Purchase Date: around a month ago bought from here T.E itself. and that member purchased in april 2012 from ebay and the seller was grandmaster505
  • Remaining Warranty period: Yes if you consider seller warranty a warranty and No if you don't consider it (will provide 3 days testing warranty from my side)
  • Warranty available in: India
  • Invoice Available: I have the original ebay invoice
  • Shipping from: Patna
  • Shipping to: All over India but local buyers are preferred
  • Preferred courier: Not specific
  • Payment options: Cash or bank transfer
  • the original thread from where i bought and i haven't even used it once since the day i bought it, its kept as it was when i received it. the original thread- http://www.techenclave.com/communit...st-of-the-lot-and-damaged-radeon-4870.152341/
  • IMAG0007.jpg IMAG0008.jpg IMAG0009.jpg
  • IMAG0007.jpg
    IMAG0008.jpg
    IMAG0009.jpg

Last edited:
oh still ask ur friend once again, i think ur psu might just handle it, you better ask from any expert from here T.E itself @Siddy

Subham , you may want to reduce the price as you bought it from me for much lesser. Please understand that I am not trying to lowball your thread.

Note to Subham and others : Prior permission was taken from the Moderators before posting here.

yes, you are right, he brought for 2k inclusive of shipping & he is claiming that he brought it for 2.2k from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back