Upcoming android phones till 25k

raj7202003

Disciple
Hey guys.. I am currently using Nokia E72 and hav startd to get pretty bored with symbian.. The requirements for new phone are :

1. Q: Budget?
A: 25k

2. Q: Preferred Form Factor(flip, bar, slider)?
A: Bar

3. Q: Preferred display type?
A: TFT

4. Q: Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them.
A: None

5. Q: Preferred input method (Touchscreen, QWERTY, etc.)?
A: Touchscreen

6. Q: Camera required or not? If required, please specify type like front camera/flash/etc.
A: Required an 8 MP camera. Flash.

7. Q: Preferred operating system? (Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Phone etc).
A: ANDROID

8. Q: Preferred connectivity options? (3G, Wifi, Edge etc).
A: 3G.

9. Q: What is your intended use for this phone(internet, camera, multimedia, mails, etc)?
A: Camera, mails and internet.

10. Q: Any other requirements?
A: No dual sim.. and it should have good sound..

11. Q: If you have already considered a phone then please mention the model.
A: Sony Xperia S & Samsung S2

I am planning to buy in november so please suggest me some upcoming new phones too..

If you are going to purchase in November then its probably a good idea to start a thread couple of weeks early. Because you might never know which handset might get a price cut and become available in your budget and which new handset might reach Indian market by then.

But considering the present scenario Sony will release few of the newer phones by then. So the Xperia S might get a price cut.

In your budget I would recommend the Sony Xperia S ~ 26.9k or the HTC One S ~ 26.5k

Both are slightly above your budget but should be about ~25k by November.
Sony Xperia S Price in India | LT26i Specifications, Features and Reviews
Gadget special offfers - Sulekha.com Deals

Do keep in mind that the Indian version of the HTC One S has a 1.7GHz Qualcomm S3 MSM8260 instead of the Krait S4.

HTC One S C2 vs. Sony Xperia S - GSMArena.com

Sony Xperia V might hit the stores in late October or early November, and is expected to cost between 25-28k.

Sony always commands a premium. I dont think they will be the first manufacturer to price a phone with Krait SoC for <30k!
Sony Xperia V vs. Sony Xperia S - GSMArena.com

But if its priced in the region then its a excellent bargain considering the phone is IP57 certified too and has a 4.3" HD screen like the Xperia S. They have also promised JB upgrade.

Sony always commands a premium. I dont think they will be the first manufacturer to price a phone with Krait SoC for <30k!

Sony Xperia V vs. Sony Xperia S - GSMArena.com

But if its priced in the region then its a excellent bargain considering the phone is IP57 certified too and has a 4.3" HD screen like the Xperia S. They have also promised JB upgrade.

Any source or reason to expect its cost in that range.

Clove has put up the pre order price of 345 GBP for Xperia T which is a flagship model among the recently announced Xperia V & J. It is priced well below samsung Galaxy S III (395 GBP) & HTC One X (372 GBP). I hope Xperia T or TX would be priced between 32 - 35k while Xperia V might be positioned below 30k. Just my guess. :)

Sony Smartphones | Sony Xperia Smartphones | Sony Xperia S

Clove has put up the pre order price of 345 GBP for Xperia T which is a flagship model among the recently announced Xperia V & J. It is priced well below samsung Galaxy S III (395 GBP) & HTC One X (372 GBP). I hope Xperia T or TX would be priced between 32 - 35k while Xperia V might be positioned below 30k. Just my guess. :)

Sony Smartphones | Sony Xperia Smartphones | Sony Xperia S
Hope it is priced less
People are spending more on mobiles than on a laptop/desktop :p
I doesn't understand the difference between T and TX:happy26:

^
The T has a slightly different design and non removable 1850 mAh battery, the TX has a removable 1750mAh battery.Also T is thicker than TX. No other difference

T
xperia-t-gallery-02-940x529.png

TX
xperia-tx-gallery-02-940x529.png

And India is only getting the TX. No V or T for Indian market.

Back