Android Upcoming phones in July for 15 to 20K ?

scottwilly

Disciple
Guys,
I have almost decided to go ahead with xperia L.
But I don't want to miss on some good smartphones within 15-20k budget which are comparable to Sony Xperia L and are releasing in a month or so.
My requirements
1) fast and responsive
2) good camera
3) sexy screen
4) good battery[DOUBLEPOST=1371800391][/DOUBLEPOST]Which Motorola smartphones are available in india? Droid Razr phones are good right?

Hi Yes Droid Raxr phones are brilliant. If you need them pm me.. the MAXX series has 3300mAH batteries!
Can you tell me about some particular models(mid-range) which are available in india? Because i couldn't find many on the flipkart.
How about the OS updates by motoroala? Do they come with latest Jelly bean? I would like to go with a mobile which was released recently.
Don't you think atrix and droid are bit outdated?They have ICS.

Motorola have shut down its business in Asia Pacific hence you wont find any brand new one available in India unless someone has old stock. However they are going to continue with Service center thing.

Can you tell me about some particular models(mid-range) which are available in india? Because i couldn't find many on the flipkart.
How about the OS updates by motoroala? Do they come with latest Jelly bean? I would like to go with a mobile which was released recently.
Don't you think atrix and droid are bit outdated?They have ICS.

Xperia L is a good buy , Galaxy Core has also been released but Xperia L seems better than that. You can also get Xperia SP under 21k in some deals..

Back